[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything passes dude. Ive dealt with depression all my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0
Everything passes dude. Ive dealt with depression all my life and have wanted to die at many intervals. have you tried medication or therapy?
>>
Please reconsider your decision.
I've through some rough tuff I tought I'll never leave behind and attempted to kill myself a few times. But as said above time flows as a river.
If I may had something try to get out of this place, go on a trip in europe or outside the USA.
Discover your real self and leave all those idiots behind you and without any grip on your soul.
>>
>suicide by liver failure

Enjoy excruciating and long-lasting pain beyond comprehension.
>>
Tbh your face makes me wanna cum on it too. Why don't you just go sissy? Also even if you don't want to you will eventually get laid with a girl, just keep trying. If your going to kill yourself, at least don't die a virgin. Stop with the testerone immideately, eat steak all fucking day and keep hitting the gym. Get a personal trainer if thats an option. It might take a while but this time next year you'll have some real hard muscles. Cutting your hair might help and grow a beard if you can.

Also listen to the Black Phillip show with Patrice O'neal to get yo inner alpha on.
>>
Dude, please don't do that.
I am in the exact same spot right now for different reasons. I have lost direction and can't explain to myself why I have to keep going.
But, like someone said before ending your life is not going to solve problems and make everything better. You will just lose the chance to make it work.
YOU SHOULD NOT LET ANYONE IN THIS WORLD TO TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE AND DO YOU WORTH SOMETHING.
You are what you are and LOVE yourself for that.
In a different level you choose this exact configuration of settings in your life, so accept it and make it work.
You can do it, I believe in you.
Know that you are not alone, you are a good looking guy.
Be WHATEVER THE FUCK you want to be.
Nobody have the right to judge and decide should you be here or not.
ONLY YOU.
Take good care of yourself dear friend.
>>
>>14391020

this was already posted yesterday, that or you still want more attention you failure of a human being?
>>
do u have a big dick?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.