[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to know if there are more images from this set. Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Xy2wqCs.jpg (494 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
Xy2wqCs.jpg
494 KB, 853x1280
I need to know if there are more images from this set. Please /r/ you're my only hope.
>>
>I hate white people
"so confident and self-empowered "
>I hate black people"
"racist"

>I hate men
"so proud and strong."
>I hate women
"sexist."

White men are being attacked from everyone on earth in this modern society. If you value your future as a white man you must acknowledge our downfall.

>Most cuck, sissy, trap posts on the internet are designed to influence/brainwash you into faggotry or inferiority to black men and all women.

>Black Lives Matter however innocent the start of this movement was no longer matters as it has become a movement that supports ONLY BLACK LIVES and all life that is white does not matter to these people.

>FEMINISM was a movement that gave women a great chance at being beneficial to society. It has now become a utopia for entitled, spoiled little brats who want to equalize the already equal aspects of society by using false facts to ultimately out class men in every doctrine.

Adhere to these ramblings for they are truth.

From this point on as a white male you must do everything to better your race and sex, every decision must be made to empower our already existing dominance. For if we do not, we will surely become obsolete. Dominated by anyone who takes our power, they will without a doubt use it far worse than we do today.

THE REAL PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD IS CLASSISM. NOT SEXISM OR RACISM. EVERYONE, WHITE/BLACK, MALE/FEMALE IS A SLAVE TO IT. FEMINISTS AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE AFTER THE WRONG PEOPLE.

Thanks for reading. Now go back to your technology, your fashion, your mortgages, your friend lists and followers, your filters, your new car, your bank statements, your job, your religion and anything else you cannot live without.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.