[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samus request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1200x800
I've made an art request here: https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=191888

Anyone here willing to fill out this request or send me somewhere I can get it filled out?

Please leave a responce if either.

The image I'm posting with this is there so I can make this post, not to be used in my request.
>>
It's broken! Why don't you just post the request here?
>>
Thank you for telling me.

Here is my request:

For a long time I've wanted a picture like this but I can't find one no matter how deep I go into searches.

I'm looking for a picture with these characteristics:

I want it to be Samus Aran (If you don't know who she is please look her up).
Samus should be with no power suits (i.e. Gravity, Varia, and Normal suits).
I want 2 versions of this picture, one with her zero suit on, and one where she's fully nude.

This is where the stuff I can't find begins:

I want a metroid sucking on her pussy and another one sucking on one of her breasts.
Finally, I want her to look like she's being pleasured.

Update: I want the metroids to be semi-transparent so you can see Samus's vagina and breasts.

The background if there is any can be up to the artists interpretation.

If there aren't enough details for you to go on feel free to ask for anything specific I may have missed.

Thank you for taking time to look at my request! :)

If you plan on drawing this please comment below! :D thank you!
>>
Bump again
>>
Buuummmppp
>>
I generally do this sort of thing for money (commission) unless it's an art trade - though I don't charge much. Here's a link to some of my stuff in you're interested : http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaboom/ There's a lot of furry there, but I have fun with anime too (register to see all the smut).
>>
How much do you charge?
>>
You can contact me on FA rather than here if you like, but for what you're asking I can do in b&w for $20
>>
I'll keep looking for now, but I'll save this for later.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.