[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I posted on here the other day with a list of things I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x426
So I posted on here the other day with a list of things I could remember about a video I'm trying to find. Sadly nobody was able to find it.

I remember one of the guys in it looked like Dane Cross (picture) but it isn't him. Could you please post names of look alikes?
>>
Care to give a little more information on the video
>>
I tried to find the archived thread because I went into quite a lot of detail but I can't seem to find it

From what I remember it's a stepmom film/scene. I remember 3 of the scenes.

1:
Guy asks his mum to check a health issue and she checks for him and then they end up fucking. She is mature and is very very pale skinned. Ginger hair.

2: this is my favourite scene and contains the guy I'm looking for. The stepmom gets home from work and thinks she's home alone. She gets her vibrator out and starts using it. The stepson then walks in and catches her. Then obviously they fuck. She is wearing formal attire when she comes home as if she's been to an office job.

3: worst scene but may help you find it. Son is Asian and mom is darkskinned and has red hair. That's about all I remember for that one
>>
I distinctly remember at the end of each scene the step moms say something like "you just fucked your stepmom" but searching that string got me nowhere
>>
Amazingly, I've got it.

For any that are curious:

http://www.dvdtrailertube.com/Its-Okay-Shes-My-Stepmother-3-Devil's-Film-trailer-48624.html
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.