[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help finding a doujin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1439260536746.png (442 KB, 475x376) Image search: [Google]
1439260536746.png
442 KB, 475x376
Hey

I'm trying to find a doujin that I read years ago, but can't find anywhere online now. It was about a guy who lived by himself with his father away doing work around the world (Africa I think?) Anyway, when the Main character was a kid he went with his dad on one of his trips and bacame friends with a local native girl (Black chick) Eventually one day all of a sudden she shows up at his place, etc,etc they fuck.

Anyone else remember this doujin and could point me in the right direction?
>>
never heard of it sorry but i'll bump for interest because i love doujins and black girls and its rare the two meet.
I too am looking for a doujin though perhaps somebody could help me?
it was about a kid with long hair he was between 15 to 20 years old I'm not sure and then he goes to some school to become a warrior or assassin, although that part I don't remember exactly if thats what it was, but anyway all the students there are girls who are slightly older in their 20's while he's only a couple years younger and the female instructor ties the boy to a tree and tells all the female students to pull out his cock and touch it with their feet so he's being given a footjob by like 10 at the same time do you know it?

sorry I know it was a poorly constructed post but yeah.
>>
Bump. This sounds really interesting
>>
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/7505/5d13866029/
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.