[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get some tips on how to get my girl to send me nudes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151206-WA0000.jpg (45 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151206-WA0000.jpg
45 KB, 594x396
Can I get some tips on how to get my girl to send me nudes?
>>
Just be yourself man.... always works
>>
>>14077545
Not quite so easy. Some fuck whit of an ex before me "emotionally scarred" her
>>
Learn to use your words, mate: Females prefer articulate males, on average.

Pick one that looks a little flirty.
If they're a tease, you can wrestle a few out of, but normally it's not going to happen. Need to find one that seems to get off on showing off.

Know your x/10 grouping. Remember the Who I Met Your Mother Reacher/Settler?
You'll get more if you're the settler, aiming for girls CLOSE TO your own rating.

Aim to become friends. Females can smell someone coming for their tits a mile away; they have to bat fuckboys off on a daily bias. You can meet some great people.
I've made several friends, meaningful friends... that are more than happy to swap pics with me. One of them didn't even show me her face for a year, thought it was a dude. Now, on a rare lucky morning I'll even wake up to a pair of tits in my inbox.

Be prepared for failure. I would consider a 15% success rate pretty decent.
Be prepared to be ignored, fucked around with, insulted, teased, and yelled at. It happens, people are crazy.

Best word of advice? Don't lie. It's not worth it. Keeping up any relationship, regardless of how sexually orientated or casual just becomes hard work if you have to keep up appearances.

Good luck and god speed.
>>
simple. have you sent her nudes? it's a two way street.
>>
>>14077614
She doesn't seem to want them (from me jokingly asking if she would be interested). I keep mentioning it and have yet to see any luck. Gets real blunt with her messages so am starting to think I should give up
>>
File: Capture.png (255 KB, 482x483) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
255 KB, 482x483
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.