[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help remembering an old PC game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.jpg (69 KB, 1430x518) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
69 KB, 1430x518
This game was from the early days of 3D, so it wasn't anything pretty to look at. I only played a few minutes of it when I was at a relatives house, and never did catch the name of it. All I remember is that the story started out in a house or library, and the main story was told by a (I am guessing) father to his son. I think it was a story involving King Arthur, or some similar medieval story.

I know the details I m offering are vague, but then again, this was years ago, and I m impressed that I remember anything of it. One impressive detail I remember of it was that if you choose the wrong conversation option the game would automatically end with the father telling explaining to his son why such an action occurred.

Also, separate question, what game is this picture from?
>>
For the pic I found the video it was mentioned in. Anyone remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pI6XMH4YkWs
>>
The pic is from DMC 4, it's the second boss of the game If I'm not mistaken
>>
>>14055894

Yeah that's it, thanks! I actually played that game before, and am surprised I forgot about this. Then again the only thing that I can recall from it, other than bits and pieces of the ending, and the dice game, is of Dante sitting on a giant fire demon's tail like it was nothing. :P

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Bael_%26_Dagon_the_Masters_of_the_Frozen_Soil

Well that answers one question of mine...don't suppose anyone can give me any leads on the main question can they?

*holds out his hat*
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.