[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, so im looking for a screenshot of an interactive fiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Hey guys,

so im looking for a screenshot of an interactive fiction game. I think it was black screen/white text.

There was a guy kicking a gnome or a dwarf or something at the beginning, and the game asked him something like "Why would you want to do that?" and he still typed "kick the gnome" so the character kicked him, all the way to his village.

I hope anyone can do something with this little info but im not fucking finding it anywhere.
It was on /b/ often some years back.

Thanks in advance!
>>
was it Random Text Adventure?
>>
>>14660443
mhm...might be. unfortunately i can't remember the games name.

I do remember that when they came to the town of the gnome a great beast was causing chaos there.
It was really funny and postet pretty often a while ago...
>>
>>14660432
Oh yeah! I found it myself! I searched for Zork like an idiot because i THOUGHT it sounded similar.
Zorklon it was!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/revisiting-old-school-text-adventures-as-a-jaded-modern-gamer/

Absolutely worth the read
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.