[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I fuck my sister?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: pose.png (847 KB, 742x1000) Image search: [Google]
pose.png
847 KB, 742x1000
My sister is really sexy and I want to fuck her, she's 6 years older than me. And I'm requesting advice on how to make her into fucking me without being suspicious.
>>
For starters, what color are yiur necks?
>>
Original pic without caption?
>>
>>14651584
I have the same problem bro! My sister is 7 years older than me and I've wanted to fuck her for years but have never had the chance to.
>>
you sound too retarded to fuck any woman. I bet you're ugly too. just give up. Your hot sister gets dick from men way better than you anyway.
>>
>>14651612
That's really not helpful. Let's weight all variables in. OP has the advantage of not being considered a threat at all. He can probably lure said sister into the shower with him with minimal effort.

Hey, OP. Post pictures of this sister of yours, let's see what we're dealing with.
>>
>>14651629
you obviously read too much hentai. attractive older women don't shower with ugly betas. OP is doomed to fail.
>>
>>14651629
>>
>>14651672
Not bad, but I think I've seen better. Got anything skimpier, underwear or swimsuit?
>>
>>14651672
Two words. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>14651700

Have any advice?
>>
>>14651701
Some people are pure negativity... where some would say never, some must instead say why not?
>>
>>14651714
Yup
>>
>>14651710
She is not that hot. But you need to handout sobre details. Where do you live, do you live in the same house, how old are you both, how sexually experient is she, etc.
>>
>>14651722

I live on my own, I am 18 and she is 24. I don't know how much sex she has..
>>
>>14651607
As for you, same thing. How hot is your sister?
>>
>>14651730
Well, that outfit makes her look like sort of a prude. Does she have a public Facebook page or insta account?
>>
>>14651744
Nope
>>
Kill yourselves
>>
Well, kid, not gonna lie to you, it ain't gonna be easy. But I don't think it's a lost cause. Post some sexy pics of your sis and I'll give you an email to contact me. Then we'll see if we can come up with a game plan for you.
>>
>>14651784
>>
>>14651784

This is all I got
>>
>>14651799
You gotta help me help you, lil'bro. Otherwise will never get these naysayers to stop dissing you. You sure she don't have any photos Fromm a trip to the beach or some weekend by the pool?
>>
>>14651806
Nope, sorry :/
>>
>>14651819
Too bad. If she is really so prudish as to not have an insta account filled with her own selfies, it is unlikely that she would normally have sex with a member of the family.

still, send what you can about her to this email: [email protected]

I'll give you some pointers.
>>
>>14651584
As much as this is not what you want to hear. Don't just don't. It's better to just fuck a sexy friend in the long run.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.