[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bros, what do you think of this shop i've done? just starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: shoppie.jpg (22 KB, 431x575) Image search: [Google]
shoppie.jpg
22 KB, 431x575
Bros, what do you think of this shop i've done? just starting all criticism welcome.
>>
>>14650935
small, cant see the shop... so, good!
>>
>>14650935
Not much to critique. Looks good and subject is cute, kind of a tease shop. Only note, if you can't match lighting on the head, sometimes you can transfer that to the rest of her body...like brighten up the legs and such a bit to match the light hitting her face. "A" overall.
>>
File: 17905.jpg (128 KB, 579x712) Image search: [Google]
17905.jpg
128 KB, 579x712
woah looks like this girl I know
got anymore of her?
>>
File: yes.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>>14651081

this was the source image
>>
>>14651076
thanks a lot!
>>
>>14650935
not bad really, maybe for the dimensions of the pic.
can post the original donor?
>>
File: donor2.jpg (45 KB, 431x575) Image search: [Google]
donor2.jpg
45 KB, 431x575
>>14651141
>>
>>14651148
>>14650935
Maybe, with the face seems a little bit pixelate. maybe for the scale tool or the photo quality.
But Its a Nice shop, any way c:
>>
>>14651157
btw, With blur tool can resolve a bit the pixels on the face, making more soft the skin.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.