[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My biggest fetish is hearing the bed creek while having sex.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1467243553056.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1467243553056.gif
2 MB, 400x225
My biggest fetish is hearing the bed creek while having sex. Particularly when she is moaning quietly as if to hide it from someone.

Know where I can find that? I don't want moans perse, more like a small "mmph" every time the bed creeks. It's got to be quiet. Possibly the background having only the AC or a fan on. Emphasis on the quiet moaning part because "you don't want your parents to hear." Lastly, if possible, no man sound at all. A guy moaning is an immediate turnoff.

Thanks.
>>
>>14649717
Sounds like you used to hear your parents have sex.
>>
>>14649772
You want the truth?
My friend had a foster sister. I used to go over to his house, and, of course being the beta I am, I never really talked to her, so she never became attracted to me. However, my friend is a natural born bright personality, so she was instantly attracted to him. This was when we were about 16 and his foster sister was 14. One night I was staying over and we all went to my bro's room to watch Dexter on Netflix. I have Narcolepsy, so my meds were worn off around 2 in the morning. The worst part is that I was sitting in the chair next to the bed while he and his foster sister were in bed together. 10 mins after I fall asleep, I wake up to the bed creeking. I thought about it for a second and didn't think he would actually do it, but I looked up and they were completely under the covers. So, I turned back and tried pretending like I was asleep while I heard the bed creeking and her very soft "moaning." Eventually they left the room, but I hate to admit that I got a hardon from it.

Later, his foster sister comes back in and wants a cigarette from me, so I fucking knew it right then and there. She leaves, the my friend comes in and I just look right at him and say, "I'll wait [for him to explain]." He said he wouldn't ever do that to me. So I replied, "good, because I probably would've killed myself." This immediately made him want to lie his ass off, so much so that, because he is religious, I made him put his hand on the bible and he said the swear and still lied. This made me believe he wasn't lying since he is EXTREMELY religious. (1/2)
>>
>>14649812
So how did I find out about all of this? Well, a few days later I stay at his house overnight again and he went to bed because he was tired from work. So I sat in the living room talking to her about what happened that night. She told me that they left and finished. That also wasn't the only time they had done it. I was gone for a week before I talked to her that night and they fucked almost twice a day... She would even wake up at 4 in the morning and go to his room...

Then, after the night was over, we went to her room. My friend doesn't know it, and I won't tell him until he tells me the truth about the night I was unconsciously-cucked. I already knew they had done it for the entire week because he even told me that, but he's probably planning on taking that night, the one I was actually getting fucked on, not to be confused with the one where I did the nasty with his sister, the night where we saw Dexter in his room, to the grave.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.