[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bass chan, if you're reading this I'd appreciate if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Thank You Bass Chan!.jpg (128 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Thank You Bass Chan!.jpg
128 KB, 900x900
Bass chan, if you're reading this I'd appreciate if you took a picture/vid of yourself sucking off a banana/didlo with those heavenly lips.

Thank You Bass Chan!
>>
>>14647732
You are appealing to someone who had 3 minutes of fame & then faded in obscurity YEARS ago!
>>
>>14647766
She was on /b/ a few weeks ago though, with pics to prove it's her.

Hoping she sees this and decides to be merciful.
>>
>>14647770
Timestamp?
Also, that was /b/.
What makes you think she would show up on /r/?
>>
>>14647777
She's posted in my previous threads that I spammed before a few months ago, though it didn't end that well.

I'm taking a more relaxed approach this time and hoping for better results.
>>
>>14647732
basschan here
I'm allergic to bananas and dildo plastic.
Sorry to say, those gifs are never going to happen.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.