[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHOP FOR REWARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
Can someone shop my cousins' tit out? Ill post her reaction, we're really open with each other
>>
If you're that open, just tell her to fucking take her boobs out you twat
>>
It's not about being able to see his/her cousins tit. It's about comparing them to see how realistic/close it'll be. You twat... I'm sure he'll post a comparison
>>
>>14645396
Of couuuurse he will.
>>
Well im not open to the point where i can see her tits face to face.... But she wudnt care if i told her its photoshopped
>>
Post a comparison, she won't mind sharing with people she'll never meet/talk too
>>
Im down can someone fake it
>>
Please
>>
Perty please
>>
Anyone???
>>
Ugghh
>>
Begging
>>
post a screenshot of a conversation with her talking about this thread if you're that open. I'll shoop some pics for you then.
>>
Im down post the pic then
>>
>>14645797
You have to first post the conversation. There is a lot of people on here looking for shops who will deliver. No one has time for your bullshitting or lies. Don't even bother because it just annoys us.

TL;DR. you want something done, give us a reason to do it instead of bamboozling us and jerking us off
>>
How will i know u sent it
>>
>>14645891
because i'll post it here and you can send it then.
>>
File: 1468082908978.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1468082908978.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>14645391
Do it
>>
op screwed us
>>
>>14646019
As always, OP is a faggot
>>
>>14646029
he probably jerked off to the shop, didn't clean up, and is now passed out with cum all over his belly. Dorito crumbs are entangled in his neck beard and empty 2L mountain dew bottles lay thrown about his dark and dank basement.

a jew lingers in the corner, getting rich by osmosis
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.