[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help finding a single online comic strip. I can picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
I need help finding a single online comic strip. I can picture the whole thing but can't get any good Google terms that get even close, so hopefully one of you guys know.
Here are the details I know:
>comic starts off following a big green humanoid creature around and in the top right of each panel is his mood, first a blue dot
>gets startled by something, top right corner line turns into a red line
>troops start shooting at him, red line jolts up and down with a crude drawing of the creature's face.
>troop this grenade, create catches it and in the top corner depictes throwing it back
>blows his arm off
>he regenerates his arm and kills troops
>cleric in floating chair comes near
>creature attacks but is blocked by a force field.
>priest starts to talk to the creazure via telekinesis
>creature gains sentience and is like woah
>priest asks to join to and rule the universe
>creature keeps on gaining psychic powers till he knows all future and pst
>kills priest
>walks off, slowly going back to the red line in the corner than blue dot
>chose to loose all knowledge/power
>fin
I need help here guys. I can recall more specifics if need be.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (82 KB, 800x434) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
82 KB, 800x434
>>14644034
I was too much of a n00b and didn't catch the bread before it was 404ed last time..
>>
Ima bump cuz I can't find it for the life of me..
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.