[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a ghost hentai, know details but no pics or name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: ConfusedGhost-640x498.jpg (27 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
ConfusedGhost-640x498.jpg
27 KB, 640x498
So there's a h-manga I'm desperately trying to remember, but don't know the name of or author.

A guy goes into the abandoned wing of his school at night looking for spooky stuff. Desks get thrown at him, and he sees a girl throwing them. (I think his friends were there and ran away) Turns out the girl is a ghost, and then sex happens. Ghost becomes his girlfriend, there's about 4-5 chapters, then he [spoiler] gets hospitalised, and we find out sex is draining him of life 'cause she's a ghost. She then disappears tearfully and he forgets everything. A later scene shows a new, younger group exploring the old building in the same way as the first one, and the scenario repeats. Except this time the girl doesn't stop throwing desks because she never wants to feel loss like that again. [/spoiler]

There's a few more stories in the tank, then the last story in the tank is a [spoiler] sequel to the main story bloc where the guy goes back to his old school building and remembers everything upon seeing the girl. [/spoiler]

I've searched every "manga" entry in english on sadpanda with the keyword 'ghost', but found nothing.

Anyone know what it is?
>>
do you remember what either of the main characters look like
>>
was it in color or black & white
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.