[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a photoshop master
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1467468842266.jpg (27 KB, 720x424) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467468842266.jpg
27 KB, 720x424
Hi guys !
I've a special request. Some time ago, I used to get fake nude from a true photoshop master that I met on /r/. The thing is : I lost my mail with which I get on touch with him and I don't any way to contact him anymore. I post here, hoping he will see my message and give me back his adress. And if you have a mail of a photoshop master, don't hesitate to post it : that could help me.
Pic related : one of the girls he's used to fake
>>
Still looking for him
>>
Only half decent shoppers here are nero and paska, and they don't share email info far as i know
>>
>>14625178
The tag doesn't talk to me, I don't think that them :(
Thx anyways
>>
Nobody else ?
>>
Up
>>
Nero's shared his email a couple times but you gotta be lucky for him to actually do your request
>>
>>14626027
Could you show some of his work ? Maybe that him after all
>>
Up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.