[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hentai Sauce!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1-320x240.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1-320x240.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
IMAGE NOT RELATED

Ok guys I am desperate to find this hentai from my childhood. All I can remember is this one clip from it. A guy is in the shower, and then a red hair chick comes up from behind him and it shows her nipple touching his back. He gets all red face and I believe he called her hana/kana chan. Then she starts stroking him. She has pig tails if that helps. Then they start french kissing with her standing behind him. Then it shows her turning her head while she sits down on his dick. When they both cum it just frames out. Can anyone help me find this?
>>
PS I think this chick was a nurse if that helps
>>
It's called Boin lecture.

Have fun
>>
I appreciate the candor but I did say IMAGE NOT RELATED in the sauce. I just used this image cause it was a random hentai image
>>
Oh, my bad. I will do better next time senpai :3
>>
Also i think i know wich hentai you are talking about, but i can't remember the name. Was you hentai censored ?
>>
>>14621832
It maybe was or wasnt but if I recall I dont think the scene really featured his dick that much. Was kindve a soft core quality scene.
>>
And the size of her pigtails they were pretty big too if that helps
>>
Maybe it's this one ? : http://www.spankwire.com/Hentai-Maid-suckin-fuckin-English-Sub/video135238/
>>
>>14621844
OMFG I LOVE YOU!!! HOLY SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS IT!!!
>>
Glad i could help, but i can't remember the name of this one sadly :c

Happy nistolgia senpai :3
>>
>>14621850
My question is, how the fuck did you find it?
>>
I kind of remembered the art style of the hentai you were searching.

I googled for ''red hair hentai bath stream'' and searched trough google image until i got an image from the hentai in question.

It was kind of long but it paid of ^^
>>
Woops i meant video search not image
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.