[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /r/... normally I go out to find my own stuff but after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 2015 - 1.gif (1004 KB, 360x210) Image search: [Google]
2015 - 1.gif
1004 KB, 360x210
Alright /r/... normally I go out to find my own stuff but after 4 days of searching everywhere I can think of I'm at a loss...

So there's this one (vanilla i think?) hentai manga... It's of a guy who goes out and sees this homeless girl on the street selling paintings (i think?) and he decides to take her home and feed her. She then decides to give him the sex for a place to stay. The only clear details of this I remember is that she had a hat, the guy said something like "you became a lot more obedient when I took your hat".

anyway I went through 493 pages in manga and 931 in doujinshi on sadpanda, searched all of fakku, searched most of nhentai, and anything relevant I could find from a good search to no luck...

If anyone has anything information on this you would totally be my hero for the night :P
>>
File: 10.jpg (420 KB, 1200x1781) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
420 KB, 1200x1781
Posting cute hentai as compensation

http://exhentai.org/g/876489/3ce7267620/
>>
bumpers
>>
bump?
>>
bumpity
>>
>>14618772
I remember a similar one but the girl had a guitar and was playing it at the end, about four chapters.
I can't remember the name yet.
>>
>>14618895
well that's something to work on. thanks for that I'll look for tags with it. also i'll post it if i find it.
>>
>>14618895
hmm... no luck on sadpanda or fakku for anything with guitar (low stock so easy to look through)
>>
>>14618910
You can read this in the meantime, this is the one I remembered, but it doesn't mention anything about a hat (though she does wear one sometimes):

[Mikami Cannon] Tama from Third Street Ch.1-3 (Complete) [ENG]
>>
>>14618931
cute... but this manga is just drilled in my head.

ok wracking my brain for everything here...
girl was full dere no tomboy or tsun or slut or anything,

I remember 2 lines being said in the hentai:
"you are a lot more co-operative when I removed your hat"
and after he gives her yakisoba bread
"its ok i'm alive again"

....i feel like i'm breaking my brain on this one...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.