[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name of a doujin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: educational guidance.jpg (451 KB, 938x1376) Image search: [Google]
educational guidance.jpg
451 KB, 938x1376
I need help remembering the name of a doujin.

Basically house wives have a duty in the community to go to this public pool and teach boys how to have sex. They are supposed to teach them safe sex but most cave and just let them cum inside. They aren't teachers in the traditional sense. In the second follow up story a women has to take the place of her firend becuase her friend got pregnant. They all have to wear swim suits. The woman has black hair, is middle aged, wears glasses and the other women play a prank on her by putting holes in the condoms they give her causing her to get pregnant. Please please once I start thinking about a doujin i have to wank off to it. The boys also call her auntie though they are not related.

Pic is unrelated but the name of it is Educational guidance.
>>
File: i mist find it mmmmmmmm.jpg (3 MB, 1954x2768) Image search: [Google]
i mist find it mmmmmmmm.jpg
3 MB, 1954x2768
I found it

https://nhentai.net/g/110422/
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.