[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2048x1536
i know for a fact im not pregnant. I feel like theres something wrong? when my breasts get squeezed a milky substance literately SHOOTS out of my nipples. like they are peeing. the first time it started happening it would only drip when squeezed but now they shoot streams. It hurts when I don't sqeeze them so I have to keep on sqeezing them and If stop for one second they'll start hurting again. Also if I touch my breasts in the slightest way the milk and that's problem when I try to get change it's hard to get anything on me because the milk will shoot out of my breasts and get cloths socking wet. what in the world is going on with me? I've never had sex before. I've never be pregnet and I've done lots of tests to see If I'm pregnet. SOME PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>14585910
Go see a doctor. You're pregnant.
>>
>>14585910
Hysteric pregnancy.
You believe that you are pregnant & your body is rushing all of the hormones it would normally flood your system with if you were pregnant.
Your period might even stop.
>>14585916
>Go see a doctor.
Yes.
>I've never had sex before
>You're pregnant.
Didn't read that part, did you?
>>
>>14585936
Easy. She was raped in her sleep.
>>
>>14585948
I don't know about you, but a mouse farting wakes me up.
Drugged, sure.
Normal sleep, not so much.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.