[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sauce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1465991250078.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465991250078.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Seen this posted in a thread, desparete lookin for sauce
>>
>>14583339
think i found that as 'shemale fucked hard at the gym' or something along those lines a while back. if i still have the vid i can let you know what it's called once i get home, but i can't promise anything. don't think it was a very long vid though.
>>
File: not sure what to think of you.gif (841 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
not sure what to think of you.gif
841 KB, 500x350
>>14583356
No fucking way that that ass belongs to a shemale! Thank you, I hope this thread survives untill you get your affairs done. I'll be waiting for you anon.
>>
Humpabump!
>>
>>14583399
i'm back. i was way off with that title before, but the shemale part is accurate. the video is called "anal destruction 1 layla in the dungeon". should be the first google result that comes up. not posting a link because 4chan never lets me without hassle.
>>
File: please dont let it be a shemale.gif (932 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
please dont let it be a shemale.gif
932 KB, 245x150
>>14583558
Not sure about this, but I will look it up, still hoping it's not a shemale.
>>
>>14583558
Yep, it's confirmd.
This is some faggot shit. What a waist. I'm disgusted.
>>
http://xhamster.com/user/LaylaBareback
>>
ya'll gay now
>>
File: faggot alert.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
faggot alert.gif
382 KB, 392x500
>>14584017
For sure, I tried to tell these faggots to abandon this thread with dignaty. But they keep cuming back, even when finding out that this some faggot shit going on here. I mean OP made a honost mistake but when he found out this some faggot shit he did what a real man suppose to do he warned everyone about the extreme faggotry thats going on.
>>
>>14584080

question is whether we can still watch this webm tho

you can't tell from the webm itself
>>
File: nigger is you crazy.gif (3 MB, 406x300) Image search: [Google]
nigger is you crazy.gif
3 MB, 406x300
>>14584322
What the fuck is wrong with you!!!???
Once you know that its a faggot and you keep fappin to it, than my friend you is a faggot. No way around it. Faggots disgusts me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.