[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS burns women who refuse to be sex slaves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hotbabes.jpg (56 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
hotbabes.jpg
56 KB, 780x440
Supposedly ISIS burned a bunch of Yazidi women who refuse to have sex with them. Proof that ISIS is beta as fuck. Real alphas have tons of pussy and don't need to rape.

Reports say they burned the women in public with hundreds of people watching. If so, there must be video. If not, it's just a lie. Not sure why anyone would need to make up stuff about ISIS, those cucks are clearly asshole faggots.

I know 4chan is a collection of weirdo pervs who get off on rekt videos and people being hurt. That's why I'm here. If anyone has this video, you guys do. So help a /bro out.
>>
>>14581782
>hotbabes.jpg
>4chan weirdo pervs
>lol ok
>>
Don't care what you think. Still want to see this video.
>>
>atheist

Wew lad. You might do better on Reddit. 4chan is a Christian image board.
>>
Lol, greentexting a word that wasn't in any previous post. Master of bait!
>>
Manly men don't do this kind of shit to other ppl. Shit, isis is just a bunch of not even sand niggers, but sand urchins who are lower then trolls who can't have sex with real Western women.
>>
I'm actually hoping that the reports are false and the Yazidi women weren't burnt.

During WWII the allied propaganda machine would claim that nazis would toss beabies out of hospitals onto the helmet spikes of their soldiers. Obviously made up. But these kinds of stories helped fuel hatred in soldiers and helped win the war.

The nazis were obviously evil and did a ton of bad shit. It just seems silly in hindsight that their enemies would make up stories about them. They were clearly evil. No need to falsify proof of that...

So ... did ISIS cucktards burn a bunch of women alive or not????
>>
>>14581782
those arent women those are girls wtf
>>
>>14581782
FAKE !!!
>>
BUMP want to see the video
>>
>>14581989
>I'm actually hoping that the reports are false and the Yazidi women weren't burnt.
the truth probably lies somewhere in between, they probably burned all the unfuckable grandmas and manly women
>>
>>14581782
i searched for it. found nothing. sounds fake. also, why the hell burn someone for refusing to be a sex slave? isn't that obvious that someone will refuse to be a slave? the point is to force them... burning takes out most part of the fun. i'm with this anon
>>14583183
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.