[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is someone able to clear this pic up for me? Maybe make the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 6.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
Is someone able to clear this pic up for me?

Maybe make the pic brighter (No idea what process is best) so i can see her ass cheeks and legs as more defined.

Reliving my youth, just after this pic she let me slide my cock up and down the back of her ass as she stood in this exact position.

I came and she looked at me with a smile took her fingers and wiped my cum of her ass.

Very good material for a wipe clean option lol
>>
File: Untitled-7.jpg (205 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-7.jpg
205 KB, 640x480
Very difficult to work with photos taken from calculators but I guess this is an improvement. Probably would have better off just faking it like you faked your story
>>
>>14580747
Is it better?

Probs just better leaving this as a memory if that's the best you can do.

Thank you for the attempt
>>
>>14580758
Ha, thats a cute reply OP.
Yes, this is the best I or anyone else will be able to do with your piece of shit photo of some JB that you spend your time thinking about instead of getting yourself a real GF

OK?
>>
>>14580783

I'm not the only one who can make up stories i see.

No sarcasm (This Time) Thank you for the attempt
>>
File: T.jpg (64 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
T.jpg
64 KB, 720x540
Is she wearing anything under those leggings?
>>14580747
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.