[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
national nazi anthem ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459154314793.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459154314793.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
Someone have the national nazi anthem ?
I never heard it.

Thx /b/ro
>>
>>14571084
bump
>>
>>14571084
It's kinda complicated, the German anthem, the Deutschlandlied, was the official anthem of nazi germany, this is why now they don't use the 1st and 2nd verses of the original song.

The nazi party had it's own anthem, the "Horst-Wessel-Lied" which was sung with the Deutschlandlied one before the other.
>>
>>14571141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYFAG9ui3I
its that ?
>>
>>14571144
Yup, that would be then anthem of the party, many would say that it became the anthem of the reich, but they still sung the Deutschlandlied. So...
>>
>>14571150

this is the original?
>>
>>14571157
Another complicated part, the lyrics are credited to Horst Wessel but the melody is from an older song. Back when nazi Germany was a thing though it was an "original do not steal".
>>
>>14571162
yea but it the original anthem ?
I thought its was censored
>>
>>14571172
It is from what I understand, but wikipedia has the original up. So it wouldn't be strange for youtube to have it up, and if the Germans throw a bitch fit they'll just switch out the melody to another.
>>
>>14571206
yep i got that one
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.