[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odd request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 161x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 161x432
so I have a bit of an odd request 4chan. I am a female who wants to be exposed online but I really don't want it to appear I posted some nude of myself on my profile. I am super excited about the thought of some dudes clicking on my profile and seeing me fully naked. The question I have is how do I do this? Like I said I don't want it to look like I just posted nudes and want to be able to say it was someone else or an accident . How do I make that happen?
>>
You can hide a cam or cellphone on your bathroom and make it appear as it was someone else spying on you
>>
>>14571048
I guess but if I post it to MY Instagram then they would know it was from me or even if I just created a throwaway that looks suspicious
>>
Post them here? I would love to see
>>
>>14571042
Yeah your hot. Post those tits
>>
Post nudes here and give me your Instagram. I'll then send you several of your pics that say, "look what I found"
>>
>>14571074
But if you just send them to me I don't see how that accomplishes much
>>
>>14571076
Like I said not trying to look like an absolute whore just fulfill a bit of a fantasy
>>
File: image.jpg (508 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
508 KB, 1936x1936
>>14571072thanks... Okay but like I said I just want it to look like it wasn't from me just a small fantasy
>>
>>14571074
I'm not sure how that works...like tag me?
>>
>>14571085
Anyone?
>>
>>14571074
Ok if you could make it look like an accident and I could delete it shortly after...
>>
>>14571083
Can't do any of that. Just wanted the tits :). Thanks
>>
If you post them here someone will do it for you.
>>
>>14571117
I just did said they couldn't do it plus I need to be sure I can delete it from my account after not too long . I don't want it to look like I'm just posting nudes for fun
>>
>>14571074
Can instsgrams even be "tagged" ?
>>
Possibly pretend you lost your phone somewhere and "someone" posted pictures you had on your phone.? Idk just a thought
>>
>>14571133
That's not bad
>>
>>14571126
Someone do this so we can all see it at least
>>
>>14571156
I'm op and if someone could do this It would make my fantasy come true
>>
Send me them?
>>
the question is who would post on his personal ig nudes
>you need s1 who has like no social contacts on his ig and just randoms
>>
ur hot op
just post ur instagramm and some pics and it will happen
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.