[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Translation request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: errorpingpong.jpg (18 KB, 371x173) Image search: [Google]
errorpingpong.jpg
18 KB, 371x173
Can anyone translate this error message for me? This error keeps popping up at start of a hentai game I'm trying to get to work. Thanks in advance.
>>
You had enough hentai for today stop masturbating
>>
>>14556378
But how can you stop something you haven't even started yet?
>>
According to google,

>南国素勃ち麻雀inイロマンゴ
>このゲームは日本語環境以外では動作しません

means

>Tropical Moto勃 Chi Mahjong in Iromango
>This game does not work with non-Japanese environment

You must run the game with Japanese in regional settings or try running it with applocale.
>>
>>14556414
Thanks anon, that helped a lot!

I've used applocale and this program called NTLEAS that should emulate it in japanese locale but still same error message.

Gonna have to try changing the system locale and see if the game is broken or something.
>>
>>14556433
Sometimes the reason it doesn't work is really retarded, I remember one game where I did everything and the solution was running it as admin in XP compatibility mode.

http://www.onlineocr.net/

This is what I use for recognizing the text in those errors.
>>
>>14556446
Ah that would come in handy. Thanks for that!

I'm getting an idea of the problem being something with the game directory. I tried in japanese system locale settings with japanese system language and it started to work.

This one is really picky about the setups I see.
>>
I would try removing any Japanese text from the game folder or install path.
>>
>>14556503
Yea already done that. Still same error.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.