[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nudeshop/fake/cum/cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 720x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 720x477
I posted her last night and I greatly appreciate the edits. I will be making a collage of all the edits then printing it out. Posting it on the neighborhood mailbox. So I got 1 edit done but I couldn't open the "webm" one because I'm on my phone.
So new edits or cock her would be greatly appreciated. I have more photos of her if you guys want me to post them.
>>
>>14556149
Oh yeah she's my neighbors daughter. I wish I was the house right next door because they have a pool. I wanna see her in a bikini so bad :(
>>
just talk to her man don't be an asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x318
Here's a creep shot of her
>>
B
>>
B
>>
B
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1360x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1360x2048
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 468x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 468x492
This was one of the edits from last night
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 720x478
Her being a lil slut again
>>
B anyone please
>>
honestly I'd be more inclined to help you if you weren't going to post them places where her family (who may interpret them as real) and friends will see. You just sound like a fuckin creepy asshole. My initial advice was for you to just talk to her but honestly I think you should stay the fuck away from her
>>
>>14556760
Damn then I won't post it. It would of been my first time doing something like this
>>
>>14556760
Yeah, I dont need an angry family trying to find who made them after me because of some creepy dude on the internet
>>
>>14556936
i don't know how to prove to you I won't do it. But I won't I promise
>>
>>14556936
not even an angry family trying to find out who made the fakes I mean more like imagine what that girl would go through if they were convincing fakes and everyone thought they were real. That shit can ruin someone's life for no reason other than some dude wanted to jack off to a girl who doesn't know he exists
>>
>>14556988
I'm more worried about the liability issue but yeah I have a heart too.
>>
>>14556995
I feel it bro. Thanks for stopping me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.