[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i do photoshop faceswaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 다운로드.jpg (2 KB, 87x83) Image search: [Google]
다운로드.jpg
2 KB, 87x83
If any of you guys want to request fakes, but are scared of putting them up on the open web, I do private requests through telegram messages. Telegram messaging is easy to set up (it's an app) and it's relatively safe.

Just message my username: gatgame14
>>
fyi: i still need high quality photos, not dimmed out, filtered ones
>>
>>14538587
can you try this one?
>>
File: redhair.jpg (44 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
redhair.jpg
44 KB, 720x960
please? just post it here, i don't care
>>
>>14539758
>>14539762
sry bros only through messages
its not just for your safety, its for mine as well
>>
>>14539765
>>14539749
wut? r u stoopid
>>
>>14539749
can you do cum shops?
>>
>>14539768
I don't think playing it safe is stupid...seriously all it takes is 5 minutes to set up the damn app and ur good. I've run in to law enforcement before while doing this kind of thing. Not an experience i'd like to revisit
>>
>>14539774
only faceswaps mate
>>
>>14539775
kek, i highly doubt the law has come after you for photoshops and if so you are a retard for continuing to disobey
>>
File: 37437176.jpg (183 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
37437176.jpg
183 KB, 500x500
>>14539775
>I've run in to law enforcement before while doing this kind of thing
>>
I drew a pair of titties on a girl when I was 8 and I've been in jail ever since
>>
>>14539791
the incident occurred when one of my dumbass clients decided to openly share my fakes of his girl on a forum much like 4chan. One of the girl's friends found out, contacted the police, and busted my client's ass. Luckily for me, although I had made the fakes, since I wasn't the one engaging in mass proliferation, I wasn't charged with anything. But I learned my lesson and only began communicating with clients that were willing to keep transactions private. So there's no problem with me continuing to fake as long as I don't upload them on a public forum .
>>
>>14539804
well, a few years ago I would have laughed at the notion myself lol so i don't blame you guys for making fun of me.
>>
>>14539805
nigger, you are fucking anonymous. You are leaving a trail by asking people to sign up and contact you on dm. straight up stupid as hell arnt you
>>
File: giy.gif (416 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
giy.gif
416 KB, 500x247
>>14539805
>mass proliferation
first the isis , now those fucking photoshoppers
>>
Would your fakes even be worth all this garbage trouble.
>>
>>14539814
lol i find it funny that you still don't understand what I'm being careful about.

I honestly dont give a fuck about leaving a trail. Because if the law wanted to, they would catch me regardless. The reason why i prefer private messaging is because the transactions are PRIVATE so my fakes go to the client directly without any outside 3rd party snooping in.
>>
>>14539820
considering you're putting in the time and effort to make this comment, I'm assuming you have trouble to spare lol

If you're not interested, then just move on to the next post. Honestly people, it's that simple
>>
>>14539824
you are taking yourself way too serious
>>
>>14539827
not really lol I just want to get some clients.

on the contrary, the people who are getting so butthurt over the fact that I take some personal precautions are the ones taking this way too seriously. if u dont like my style of work, then just ignore the post and move on. there are plenty of other public fakers on this forum. such a simple solution.
>>
>>14539834
clients, transactions.....don't fucking tell me you are asking money for your shitty fakes?
>>
where is your work? i dont see anything
>>
>>14539840
i never mentioned money...i don't. Wow the saltiness really runs in your veins doesn't it
>>
>>14539849
just think long and hard about why that is

it'll come to you soon enough
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.