[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birth Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pill.jpg (976 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
pill.jpg
976 KB, 1400x787
22, virgin here. I wanna fuck my gf of a few months, but I live in the constant fear that the pill wouldn't work. I don't follow the statistics cause I'm skeptical. Are birth control methods really as ineffective as statistics say? Are they any accidental fathers in here?
pic related
>>
dont do it
>>
>>14525220
My first gf got pregnant while on the pill. She miscarried but it got me crazy paranoid. Used both the pill and condoms ever since, filling them with water afterwards to check for leaks. Makes the whole experience a lot less enjoyable. Can't have sex without thinking about it. I didn't even want to have sex for months after it happened. I can't trust the pill anymore. Sometimes I envy people who don't give a shit and use the pull out method.
>>
i had the same problem,use a condom and habe her take a pill for birth controll one month before fucking starting the day of his menstruation cicle, they are kind of expensive but worth it.
i ended up breaking up for other reasons but the sex was great, also, no babies.
>>
>>14525220
Get a vasectomy. They're cheap and reversible if you decide you want to have kids some day.
>>
>>14525220
I was with a girl for three years and she was on the pill religiously. Always took it and never missed a single day. Came inside her all the damn time and as of today, I still ain't no daddy.
>>
>>14525220
Get her on the pill, use a condom and pull out. If she gets pregnant then I'm pretty sure it was an act of god. I've been having sex with my girlfriend for the last 2 years like that and we've been fine.
>>
"the pill" is what causes moody bitch feminazis
don't ever let your gf take the pill

cum in her ass, moron
>>
>>14525220
Depends what pill shes on anon. Dont listen to virgins like >>14525541
>>
>>14525220
Condoms with an RU-482 backup plan. You don't bareback anything you're not engaged to.

>>14525347
>My first gf got pregnant while on the pill.
No, she either forgot to take them or deliberately stopped and lied to you. You got lucky.

>>14525358
>reversible
Just because it can be done doesn't mean you can rely on it to be.
You have to balance how much you want kids later with how much you don't want kids now.

>>14525541
The moody bitch part, yes, the feminazi part is separate. The pill tricks the body into thinking it's pregnant, so it doesn't get pregnant for real. But that means early pregnancy body changes that can affect mood and libido.
>>
>>14525650
the pill tricks her body into thinking she doesn't like sex, makes her cunt numb, so the only thing she'd feel is a horse cock.
if she forgets the pill once, the next few days she's super fertile and can get pregnant easily or even multiple babies like octomom.
the pill messes with testosterone, and makes her hairy, and give her roast beef.from all the black cock she takes
then after taking the pill for a while the black cock wont do it for her anymore, and she needs a dyke to fist her pussy... this is where feminazis come from. fisted bitches that have no use for men.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.