[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doing Fakes only for those who want to see reactions from the girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: celeb-fake-hardcore-90095.jpg (63 KB, 640x925) Image search: [Google]
celeb-fake-hardcore-90095.jpg
63 KB, 640x925
Anyone with fakes of their own girls or girl ??or i will do fakes.I will send them to her on fb ,anonymously of course ,or by snapchat or kik as a last resort ,my email is [email protected]
>>
So I post a picture to shop here and give you her sc and you send it on sc?
>>
>>14509136
FOR DISCRETION ,ALL OF YOU SEND ME THE INFO ON MY GMAIL [email protected]

FIRST I WILL POST THE FAKE HER,BUT FIRST YOU SEND ME THE INFO
>>
POST THE GIRL,THEN SEND ME THE INFO,IN THAT MOMENT I WILL BE DOING THE FAKE AND THEN I POST YOU LOVELY GIRL HERE
>>
anyone :/?
>>
do you have a sample of your work?>>14509170
>>
File: js1.jpg (487 KB, 1372x960) Image search: [Google]
js1.jpg
487 KB, 1372x960
>>14509176
of course :)
>>
>>14509189
great ass and great tits on this girl
>>
File: tf1.jpg (129 KB, 712x653) Image search: [Google]
tf1.jpg
129 KB, 712x653
Make this a gooey facial and or hardcore anal scene?
>>
>>14509208
>>14509214
Guys ,send me the fb,sc or kik on my email,you're ok with this?
>>
>>14509219
i will start the fakes as soon you send me the info
>>
>>14509219
I'm too lazy to sign into an email account. It's 2016 dude. Just make the pics and I'll post all the chick's sites for you and everyone else to see.
>>
>>14509221
>>14509208
>>14509223
yeah i mean i don't have all that but you can have her instagram and twitter and shit if i see them titties
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.