[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gallery picture request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Serafina.jpg (194 KB, 1367x2048) Image search: [Google]
Serafina.jpg
194 KB, 1367x2048
hey, can anybody get the rest of the pictures, or share the means to get them for the PW protected gallery for Serafina at kjeanphoto
dot com in the boudoir directory date 5/6?
>>
Where did this photo come from specifically?
>>
I got the photo from her facebook for Serafina Cosplay, the picture was taken by kjean photography
>>
>>14497074
I ask because it's just strange. I've gone through her faceook photos and the facebook version of this image is 641x960 and heavily watermarked compared to your high resolution non watermarked image.
>>
You know, thinking back you are right, I think I originally grabbed it there, but it was watermarked like crazy, which means I would have had to of grabbed it from KJean's facebook instead.
>>
Kjeans, Boudoir facebook page that is, the photographer has two pages
>>
>>14497250
Still even on his page the image is low res. The only one with your quality is anon-ib request threads.
But whatever anyways I think you're probably out of luck sadly. Keep the thread alive because who knows maybe someone who bought the pass to see them will post the set but I highly doubt you will gain access to doing it yourself unless you buy.

Thanks for introducing me to this cosplay girl btw. :)
>>
heh, I am the one who posted the anonib pic, I almost am wondering if maybe Serafina may have posted this originally and then switched it out with the watermarked version.

I hope someone does get the pics, I know I asked last year for a different pic set of KJeans's with her (The Gala set) and someone posted how to view the pics without a password. Just can't remember how anymore.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.