[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One anon. Four girls. All completely nude. Any anon up to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
One anon. Four girls. All completely nude. Any anon up to the challenge? Their Instagram users await anyone who does a good job
>>
>>
Bump again
>>
Wow. Bump
>>
All underage
>>
>>14495893
Nah
>>
>>14495661
The individuals depicted here are minors.

18 U.S. Code § 2252 - Certain activities relating to material involving the sexual exploitation of minors

(A3) either—
(A) in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or on any land or building owned by, leased to, or otherwise used by or under the control of the Government of the United States, or in the Indian country as defined in section 1151 of this title, knowingly sells or possesses with intent to sell any visual depiction; or
(B) knowingly sells or possesses with intent to sell any visual depiction that has been mailed, shipped, or transported using any means or facility of interstate or foreign commerce, or has been shipped or transported in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, or which was produced using materials which have been mailed or so shipped or transported using any means or facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including by computer, if—
(i) the producing of such visual depiction involves the use of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct; and
(ii) such visual depiction is of such conduct; or
>>
>>14495963
fuck you pig
>>
File: 60348570.jpg (28 KB, 489x269) Image search: [Google]
60348570.jpg
28 KB, 489x269
>>14496054
>>
>>14495963
>engaging in sexually explicit conduct
I see no genitalia or sexual acts being conducted here.
Are they 18 years or older?
Doubtful.
I think OP was asking for someone to shop them nude. Sure it's distasteful but it is not specifically illegal.
>>
>>14496296
Yes. Thank you. You know what is illegal though? Impersonating a federal officer and tracing someone's IP address. So I guess >>14496064 is actually breaking the law
>>
Oh shit waddup
>>
>>14495963

No one knowingly sells or possesses with intent to sell any visual depiction here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.