[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desperately need this translated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 5e696207202747197264fad10bacf3de.jpg (467 KB, 1100x1000) Image search: [Google]
5e696207202747197264fad10bacf3de.jpg
467 KB, 1100x1000
Desperately need this translated.
>>
Working on it now. Should be done soon.
>>
>>14493923
Thank you so much man. You got a steam?
>>
>>14493956
or rather, if you don't want to post your steam on /r/, you can just add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/AachenFab
>>
>>14493962
Any real reason to? I was planning on just posting it here when I was finished?

Hit the one third mark on completion. Had to go do something so it slowed progress down.
>>
>>14493999
There are other images I want done. I would really like to know someone I could turn to for translating purposes.

With monetary compensation of course, I don't want to just take from you.
>>
>>14494013
>I would really like to know someone I could turn to for translating purposes.

not that guy but that's a big flashing red light that would turn anyone away, contribution involved or not.

I seen you posting this before, I am not trying to be rude or anything but the picture you posted contains very commonly seen dialogues from h mangas, if you need translation for this then you would need translation for a lot of other things.

It's time to learn japanese
>>
>>14494118
Oh yeah I don't plan on contributing anything. There are just a few images that are in moon that I would like translated.

It is not time to learn japanese, I have other things I am working on and I do not know if I want to invest the energy into japanese when I only ever see it whilst masturbating.

But I do take it into consideration occasionally.
>>
File: 1463692829957.png (1 MB, 1100x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463692829957.png
1 MB, 1100x1000
I'm half-awake and I kept having to move away to do other things. So I probably fucked up some nuance here or there. But here's at least the general gist of it.
>>
>>14494118
Honestly, I'm not even that good at Japanese, studying for my N4, so I just use this as a way of getting down grammar patterns. So I don't really mind getting a huge influx of materials to look at. It's also why I don't have interest in getting compensation xD
>>
>>14494199
A few rough spots:

ここに夢中なんでしょ? = you can't take your eyes off it, can you? (the Japanese word means something like "mesmerized" or "enthralled" but we don't have a similarly common word in English)

今日もお兄様のおちんぽいっぱい気持ちよくしてあげる = I'm going to make your dick feel really good today too (this should have been an easy one, learn your あげる properly)

お兄様のおちんぽで「女の子」にしてあげて = use your dick to make a girl out of her (あげる probably tripped you up again. The phrase more common in hentai as 女にして "make her a woman" i.e. taking her virginity. I'm assuming they use girl here because loli vampire)

優しそう = almost certainly "kind" rather than "affectionate"
>>
>>14494265
Ah, thanks a ton. I'm gonna be honest, I fully understood the あげる and looking back on it I'm not really sure why I wrote it that way. I think I got confused when they used いっぱい...

And yeah... I didn't know する could be used as "to transform A to B" but I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks a lot.

優しそう yeah, you're right. That was just a bad word choice on mine.

Overall, thanks a ton for the advice. I always appreciate getting help with this kinda stuff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.