[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the point of a cock tribute? I want to know what other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1463456098676s.jpg (8 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1463456098676s.jpg
8 KB, 250x230
what is the point of a cock tribute?
I want to know what other men get from asking another man to put his boner on a photo of a woman. do you jack off to his penis? do you imagine the woman is a tiny dick fairy? whats up with this? requesting an explination
>>
im bi i like cock and pussy
>>
>>14484825
for me its not about the dick. Its more about seeing the effect that a girl I know personally has on other men.

Like If I post a pic of my GF to be tributed I like seeing how turned on other people are by her.
>>
please reply
>>
>>14484851

we did
>>14484847
>>14484844
>>
>>14484847
This. I like seeing how many cocks my girl can get hard and attract. It's also a turn on if they point them at her mouth.
>>
its a turn on knowing how disgusted the girl would be that a guy has his dick or has come over a pic of her, the idea of her finding out or being caught
>>
>>14484867
its also a turn on knowing she might enjoy it a little ;P
>>
>>14484867
why is it a turn on if a woman thinks a dick is gross? then you have no chance of putting your dick in her.
>>
>>14484883
its a rape/reluctance/lesbianforced fetish outlet
>>
>>14484883
we have explained and you have a diff opinion, just ignore those threads and grow up people are not all like you
>>
Kek, this thread
>>
>>14484902
I'm just trying to understand.
>>
>>14484939
I dont mind explaining (Im this guy >>14484891)
>>
>>14484942
thanks! that makes a lot of sense. interesting outlet for such fetishes.
>>
>>14484957
better than rape lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.