[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
xRay request
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Please guys, I've been waiting a long time to have a result but nobody ever tried something...
>>
Probably has something to do with the fact that it's not possible to x-ray this image.
>>
>>14472390
Some were saying "I'm working on it" and everything but noone tried or said it wasn't possible. And I can see something so it must be possible.
And anyways even there are no results can someone put what they got..
Only asking for this after I'm out.. :3
>>
>>14472400
>And I can see something so it must be possible.

Two problems with this phrase

1. There is literally nothing there. Your mind is showing you what you want to see.

2. The reason you're coming to us for help is because you don't know what you're doing or how to x-ray, and you're seeking the help from people who do. Don't turn around and tell them that they're the one's who don't know what they're talking about just because they told you something you didn't want to hear.

It's not even remotely possible to x-ray this image, and it's NOT a coincidence that no one has delivered any results even though they told you they were "working on it". You need to accept that.

If you want an x-ray, here's what you're looking for in an image:

YES:
-Thin cloth, sheen cloth works best
-Single layer of clothing
-Tight fitting
-Good quality picture
-Light source behind the camera

NO:
-Padded clothing like bras or bikinis
-Thick cloth
-Loose fitting
-Cloth with patterns over the part to be x-rayed.
-Multiple layers of clothing
-Shitty quality photo
-Light source behind the subject and shining directly into the camera

Asa general rule of thumb, think of it this way: if the cloth would show something underneath as a result of getting wet, then it can be x-rayed (think wet t-shirt contest material).

Anything you've seen on the contrary of the above guidelines was a fake, not an x0ray. They are very different things.
>>
File: 81.png (2 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
81.png
2 MB, 640x1136
>>
>>14472411
I don't totally agree
>>
>>14472411
Thanks man for the answer, taking notes ;)
Sorry.. But nobody was giving me an official answer so couldn't know it wasn't possible..
But anyways thanks ;)
>>
>>14472437
Reality doesn't care if you agree with it or not, and neither do it.
>>
>>14472431
See ?! There was something under -.-
So I'm not stupid... :3
And thanks bro for the xRay
>>
>>14472445
There's literally nothing there anon. You've lost your mind.
>>
>>14472447
I wasn't asking for boobs, I was looking for the bra... :3
And we can clearly see it, otherwise it doesn't mean I'm losing my mind but it means I have a really good view
>>
>>14472455
>I wasn't asking for boobs, I was looking for the bra... :3
And you failed to say either.

And that's not her bra, it's a highlight reflecting off the surface of the cloth. It's there in the original pic too.
>>
>>14472441
as long as you can see a bump or outline it can be highlighted aka Xrayed
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463079103380.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463079103380.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>14472411
Is this one possible to xray? Single layed and tight fitting. If it is please give it a shot! Thank you!
>>
>>14472480
>highlighted aka Xrayed
A highlight is not an x-ray, it's highlight. They are not the same thing.
>>
>>14472486
it's people like you that run off all the great shoppers, i'll go back to the forum where i'm well known

bye
>>
>>14472521
Good riddance. There's too many people here like you that present fakes as genuine x-rays, and it confuses people as to what x-rays are, and we constantly have to reeducate them about it.

You think that you leaving here is a loss for us, when in reality it's a victory.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.