[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 143944.jpg (725 KB, 2508x3763) Image search: [Google]
143944.jpg
725 KB, 2508x3763
So I once had this lesbo scene, but lost it and can't seem to find it again. It was one of those "older / younger" things and the script went something like this: two young chicks are chilling by the pool, then the other leaves and the older woman (could've been a 'stepmom') comes there, they spread some sun lotion and then move inside where the older woman proceeds to eat the younger one out first on the kitchen sink and then on the table (throwing some kettles and pans away), after which they move to upstairs bed. The orgasms were quite obviously faked but still kind of hot.

Any tips or even scene name would be much appreciated. Pic not related.
>>
Found it! http://xhamster.com/movies/3872802/lesbians.html
>>
File: 141783.jpg (1 MB, 1816x2186) Image search: [Google]
141783.jpg
1 MB, 1816x2186
Wouldn't mind if someone knew the name of the scene or the actresses though.
>>
Pumping!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.