[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesson#2???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: herbert_garrison_8564.jpg (36 KB, 248x240) Image search: [Google]
herbert_garrison_8564.jpg
36 KB, 248x240
Still waiting for my 5 attempters faggots... Last thread didn't survive, or should i not expect anything?
>>
Hi there Shappa. Turns out fake xrays are not my thing. Every single attempt I made made the girl look like she's the result of 40 generations of incest. I'd be happy to join you for a cumshop tutorial though
>>
>>14388634
Nobody asked for a perfect shop, that is why is called an attempt... Just post it, and that will leave 4 remaining til' next tutorial
>>
>>14388636
Deleted 'em kek
I'll have some more attempts in a bit and post as soon as one comes close to slightly decent
>>
File: 1459703200607.jpg (638 KB, 720x804) Image search: [Google]
1459703200607.jpg
638 KB, 720x804
Well, at least I tried, I guess
>>
Shappa you still there mate? I want you to turn me into the next Nero or ARR :P
>>
>>14388632
Bump
>>
>>14388634
Agreed.
All xrays are in actuality what is called the "x-ray effect". Not sure how it morphed into being called just "xray" here on this retarded site, but for the morons that don't know, your beloved "xray" garbage is simply bad photoshopping. It is only done by those who have no real idea what they are doing in photoshop and so they have to justify what little they do (which results in a horrible fake) as though it is "real". To suggest that any piece of puny computer software program can EVER reveal data beneath a garment requires one to abandon all common sense and deny the simplest laws of physics. In addition, it's even more idiotic as NONE of the original pics are high enough resolution to even interpolate that data that is shown between threads in the garment (not that any software actually exists to do this either) to reveal contiguous flesh. Last, keep in mind that light doesn't even work this way and not even any of the expensive machines used in airport body scanners, MRI, NMR or anything else on the highest scale of imaging can reveal simply one layer (the surface only, no less) and upon soft tissue beneath a garment with completely different optical and light-penetrating (if at all, properties).

It simply cannot happen under any known physical principal and certainly the data is not contained in even the highest resolution pics, let alone these ridiculously low rez typically 800 rez pics.

Full retards everywhere on r. 4chan's full of 'em, but they are especially prevalent on r.
>>
>>14389045
I wonder how long this Faggot has been waiting to write this diatribe.

Most people dont care as long as they can get hard and fap to a picture of a girl they know/like
>>
>>14389045
Agreed on what? I said none of that.
No reason to write an entire book
>>
>>14389057
>Most people
not him but you definitely don't speak for r and are not in touch with anything
most people around here hate xrays
old, gay and dumb
that >>14389045 anon is right and everybody knows it
>>
File: full retard.jpg (63 KB, 554x376) Image search: [Google]
full retard.jpg
63 KB, 554x376
>>14389057
newfag detected
>>
>>14389105
>>14389108
>>14389045
KEK samefag
>>
>>14389045
>>14389105
>>14389108
Clearly the same person defending himself

please all go argue over this shit somewhere else
>>
Agreed, I'm here for Shappa, not for arguing
>>
>>14389127
yeah lets get back on the tutorials
>>
>>14389133
Yeah I'm hoping for cumshops next
I tried a fakeray
>>14388715
But it's absolutely terrible
>>
well put >>14389045
xrayfags are underage virgin dummies
>>
>>14389160
You know we can see the amount of posters, right? Literally noone thinks you're someone else. Please just stop this and use this thread what it's for
>>
>>14389045
>>14389105
>>14389108
>>14389160 all the same guy

Okay guys this guy isnt going to leave and is looking for an argument so best just to ignore him. My guess Shappa refused to do a shop for him and he is butthurt. By the language he is using like "old, gay and dumb" and "xrayfags are underage virgin dummies" this kid is probably 12

>>14389145
Yeah I hope for cumshops next as well, i think Shappa is waiting for people to post attempts from his last tutortial though
>>
File: wut dummy.png (319 KB, 1027x3149) Image search: [Google]
wut dummy.png
319 KB, 1027x3149
>>14389165
wut dummy?
fyi, my first post itt >>14389160
literally just logged on seconds before this and this was the first thread i opened on front page
<----proof
conclusion: you're a dumbass
>>
>>14389171
I think Shappa left. Will probably be back soon though. I posted my attempt, didn't get much feedback on it unfortunately. But honestly what else can someone say than "Mate what is that abomination" kek
>>
File: another seconds later.png (354 KB, 1027x3566) Image search: [Google]
another seconds later.png
354 KB, 1027x3566
>>
>>14389176
Shappa left long time ago

>>14389165
>>14389171
Just so you know, the counter often does not work correctly in registering different anons. This problem has been known for a long time. Counts posts fine, but for a whole bunch of reasons it pretty often doesn't get different anon count right. m00t had a whole thread about why back when he started it years ago as the main reason is it doesn't register IP and certain ISP's all have the same IP address anyway such as Vodaphone and for whole countries even. Proxies aren't counted at all. Plus, dynamic IP's, which are common would overcount.

Never trust the counter for anything but posts.
>>
>>14389192
Also, ip addresses can't often be resolved and are easily blocked if you know what you are doing.
>>
>>14389176
At least you tried and contributed
>>
>>14389176
>>14389201
Gonna try and post later, at work right now
>>
>>14389201
I know :)
I just hope I'm better at cumshops than at this since most shoppers are sick of the girl I post :(
Also I don't see Nero and ARR much anymore, they're by far the best cumshoppers :)
>>
>>14389165
China has 60 million users on CMC alone which is #1 in worldwide internet traffic and it all literally goes through only 1 ip address. Government control, restrictions, censorship, etc.

Also, nats, which are common, have tens of thousands of users at same ip address.

Like this guy said, >>14389192 the counter has never worked.

It's been tested many times and proven waaaay wrong and repeatedly confirmed. Even when each user post was assigned a unique ID on b years ago you'd always see people complaining that they all had the same ID but were different users and people were replying to posts from other users they thought they were talking to but it wasn't them which was why they got rid of that a few years back because of all the confusion.
>>
File: 6.jpg (153 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
153 KB, 960x960
did this one the other day for someone. does it count as an attempt even though I already knew how to do fake rays? :P
>>
I wouldn't waste your time with fakerays, they're not as good as real xrays
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.