[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got any links to streams or torrents of the JAV star Yui
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 504ibw518zpl.jpg (171 KB, 800x538) Image search: [Google]
504ibw518zpl.jpg
171 KB, 800x538
Anyone got any links to streams or torrents of the JAV star Yui Saotome? /t/ had a thread with some of her stuff a while ago but pretty sure it's down now.
>>
dude, not to be a dick or anything but do you even torrent brah?

i found a torrent with this midget and the movie in like 5 seconds... not to mention you can google her name and it will show you her other movies and then you just google the jav codes and torrents and links will pop up everywhere..
>>
>>14385861
Eh to an extent. I just use the sites I know and very rarely go with sites I'm not sure of. I mostly just don't know a reliable JAV tracker
>>
>>14385892
jav library does the trick most times, although it obviously doesn't list every movie, studio, star, etc.

for torrents the big aggregator sites like btku, btdigg, torrentproject, etc. work just fine.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.