[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEED FRENCH TRANSALTOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: test.png (531 KB, 796x422) Image search: [Google]
test.png
531 KB, 796x422
Can someone PLEASE translate what these people are saying? Them ovie is called J'aime regarder les filles, and this scene is about an hour and 7 minutes in... I'd be eternally grateful if someone could tell me what they're saying, especially when she puts her foot in his face...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH8zo7UB4ds
>>
i know this is a little different of a request but please people, i'm desperate

shameless self bump?
>>
>>14383575
Whip out your phone, install google translate & use it.
>>
>>14383575
French guy here, excuse my poor english, i will do my best :

- I thought you were dead

- What i my doing here ?

- You really wanted to have sex with me, I remember you gave me even begged me on your knees to grant you a crazy night.
After that a bus run over you and make that bump here

- Aie, you stupid

- So i call you a cab

- Stop, stop ...

- Did you read we don't play... ("On badine") ? (french book)

- What "what don't play..." ?

- We don't play ...

- We do not play with love (on ne badine pas avec l'amour - Alfred de Musset)

- From Alfred yeah (she's quote the book) Farewell, Camille, return to your monastery, and when you make these hideous stories that have poisoned you, hear what I tell you: All men are liars, fickle, false, talkative, hypocrites, arrogant and cowardly...

- ...despicable and sensual; all women are perfidious, artful, vain, curious and depraved; the world is a bottomless sewer where the most shapeless seals crawl and writhe on mountains mire (they both say parts)

-(her) Well when you read something, you read...
but there is in the world a holy and sublime thing...

- It's the union of two of these beings so imperfect and so awful...
We are often deceived in love, often wounded and often unhappy; but we like...

- and when we are on the edge of his grave, we turn to look back; and say: "I have suffered often I'm wrong sometimes, but I liked. It is I who have lived, not a dummy being created by my pride and boredom. "

* she's tries to kiss him*
- Stop, please , stop

- You don't want to play "shapeless seals" with me ?
Why ? I'm ugly ? i'm dumb ? you don't like me ?
me feet smell bad ? -Please stop - yeah that's it
*he kisses her*
>>
>>14383689
thank you! VIVE LA FRANCE! <3
>>
>>14383575
-op is a huge fag
-yes, he is
>>
>>14383575
-tomorrow is my wedding
-i didn't know, are you engaged?
-yes, i knew him yesterday
-cool, what's his name?
-achmed
-cool
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.