[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5th time is the charm! edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1
File: BakingACake.jpg (48 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
BakingACake.jpg
48 KB, 770x433
Re-creating a thread that went to page 10 and died:

Food in pussy. Girls eating food that was in their pussy. No hambeasts.

It amazes me that there are entire websites dedicated to women making smoothies in their asses and drinking them, but trying to find a video of a girl stuffing 2 or 3 strawberries in her pussy, masturbating with a hitachi or something for 10 minutes, and then popping out and eating her glazed treats is almost impossible.

but that's the kind of thing I want to see, and I'm batting zero.

I also found 2 videos of girls basically using their pussies as mixing bowls. Videos were hot, but they never made anything. Would love to see a girl mix up batter in her cunt and then make and eat a cupcake.
one example of her being used as a mixing bowl is http://xhamster.com/movies/1707203/pussy_cooking_food_wet_and_messy.html

so, that's what I'm looking for. more like that! fruits, sweets, cakes, chocolates, candy, gum, marshmallows, whatever! In her pussy, orgasmed on, and eaten!

I hope that that is descriptive enough for someone here to help me out with. And I'm sure I won't be the only one here enjoying what is found! Thank you!

multiple other people have bumped previous threads in interest, so I know I won't be the only one here who would appreciate any results!

last time around, someone shared the title "[INDI011] Coffee Made With Sex" (no link, easy enough to look up). Coffee looked more like it was made with piss, not my thing, or quite what i was looking for, but there it is for any interested.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.