[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /r/, i saw this pic on 4chan, and i suddenly stopped scrolling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1460296578803.jpg (424 KB, 1072x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460296578803.jpg
424 KB, 1072x1920
Hello /r/, i saw this pic on 4chan, and i suddenly stopped scrolling.
This woman looks exactly like someone i know.

I know who this is, but not who took the pic, where, when, and how it got on 4chan.

If an anon has a story that checks out with what i know about her, i might share a small amount of details.
>>
>>14371886

you realize many people look the same from behind, anyhow the girl is Finnish if my memory serves me correct.
>>
>>14371895
I recognize a lot more than her ass.
Her length, she's quite tiny.
Her hair.
The side of her face as far as i can see it.
That jacket.

But as far as i know her she is not finnish, but more out of eastern europe.
>>
>>14371895
I'd like to hear as much as you can remember of this pic.
Maybe there is something useful.
>>
>>14371912
Not her, mate.
>>
>>14371980
In that case i still like to hear the story.
I am convinced it's her.
People can lie about where they're from.
If you don't think it's a certain woman you never met at all, then just tell me your story about the pic and have a some lols over me believing it.
If i did not know for sure it was her, then i would not have posted here.
>>
>>14371987
You'd post more than one picture if it was the girl you thought it was. I'm not going to entertain your delusions, the other poster mentioned she's Finnish which is true, you've said that's false and now we are at an impasse here.
>>
>>14372000
the fact that your rowID is moduli-divisable by 1000 is noted.
i don't have any other pics, i saved this pic from some anon when i recognized her.
She was hungarian by birth
>>
>>14372005
Mistook her for someone*
>>
>>14372022
What are the differences between her and the woman i know?
You should know because of your conclusion
>>
>>14372031
For starters she's Finnish which you're adamant that the woman you're mistaking her for is not. There's no need to continue giving you information on someone who isn't who you're looking for.
>>
>>14372044
Why do you think she's finnish?
>>
>>14372057
I don't think she's Finnish, I know she is.
>>
>>14372084
why? Do you know her?
>>
>>14372087
Personally, no. Her IG and shit? Yes.
If you can so much as give a first name that matches I'll spill everything I know about her.
>>
>>14372094
First name starts with a T?
>>
>>14372098
That's a letter, not a first name.
>>
>>14372102
I din't know how you spell it.
Timmi? Idk.
>>
>>14372104
No. Sorry.
It doesn't even start with a T. But good guessing.
>>
>>14372107
Guessing? It's a legit name
>>
>>14372116
That doesn't belong to the woman in OP's pic.
>>
>>14372118
Okay.
but in that case that means that both women look exactly alike.
Döppelgangers.
And that just as fine by me.
>>
>>14372167
Cool deal.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.