[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slave for a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 600x900
My Girl lost a bet and now she will be my slave for a week, I will update photos and videos. If you give me some ideas what I can do to her.
>>
Start off soft, pictures of her mouth open and her tongue out.
>>
I will collect all ideas for one day and the next day I will report and send pics and videos.
>>
>>14361753
put her in a dog cage and have big black men jizz on her
>>
>>14361783
yeah that
>>
>>14361783
or any dudes really...
>>
I like the dog catch! But I don't know where I could find a black man I'm in Germany small village
>>
Then you wont have any problems making her do depraved shit outside
>>
>>14361800
Whut?! Germany was flooded by refugees last year....should be no prob to find some...
>>
Yes but these are not big black men
>>
>>14361783
Dude what you want to become a chuck ?

Just force her to watch sissy hypno and become addicted to sex

(and then hope you can satisfy her)
~recommended you also do some obedience hypnotism of your own on her
>>
Please guys give me real ideas I can do!
>>
Chuck? Yes why not.
>>
Should i do some sadistic or dirty or evil to her
>>
>>14361753
Shave her completely bald, then go and get a massive tub of bbq or tomato sauce and just paint it all over her. Honey is even better, but not so as cheap. Then find a nice beehive, give her a stick,and make her it the beehive a good 5-10 times. Have her completely naked, and then film.
>brutal but still the best idea
>>
>>14361867
>/b/
>>
Ok limits are killing her or get arrested!
>>
No ideas? What would you do?
>>
Hit her clit till it is red and she is crying
>>
Yes ok, more?I have this chance and nobody will help me?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1200x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1200x770
Maybe I should give you some thing
>>
You should give her a save word so you could stop when it is to much.
>>
Ok here is one you tie her on the table, naked! Than you put needles in her nipple till she say the save word.
>>
Maybe this it to easy, after she say the save word, you will put needles in her clit.
>>
You should do the bee thing
>>
Go the the Church toghether, watch films, play videogames
>>
I'm a little disappointed! You all have no kinky sadistic ideas?
>>
take a lighter apart (there is a little black thing that delivers the tiny electric shock that ignites the fire) and give her some not painful, but exciting electric sensation.
I suggest nipples, clit, face.
>>
tie her up one night and then leave. Wait about an hour so shes starts freaking out and then "break in" and "rape" her.
>>
Dont you have any fantasies you never got fullfilled? Anything? Some sexy Cosplay...some roleplay? If you just want somethink kinky sadistic you can just replay 50 Shades of Grey
>>
Yes please say it to me
>>
prove you're telling the truth OP
>>
How?
>>
>>14363129
post a picture of your slut with timestamp and "4chan" on it while she has a shoe on her head
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.