[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Prying open egg human.jpg (22 KB, 518x400) Image search: [Google]
Prying open egg human.jpg
22 KB, 518x400
TRAPPED in a bad marriage, spouse just screwed me out of an amazing job opportunity. I'm not allowed independence. I need help getting revenge. I need devious ideas please. Anything I can do to fuck with his life until I can leave. Please help--
>>
>>14360554
Here is the best revenge that you can ever possibly use: act like an adult & get the fuck out!
If you don't have any kids, that will make it easy.
>>
Use his credit card to buy shit
>>
It's not as easy as just getting out. He's isolated me from friends and family, fucks with me money-wise, and yeah I have kids! He turned dark on me, he used to be great. It was an act. I live with a psychopath, it's not as easy as just leaving. I need to stab at him somehow until I can escape.
>>
Call the fucking cops then ! Get a divorce and make sure take all the kids
>>
I live in a small town…guess who he went to school with? 3 of the cops here. Their buddies. I'm not fucking just saying it, I am seriously pinned down. This is a sneak out in the night situation. How will I do that without money? Exactly. He got me fired from a job I just got. He knows what he's doing. Jesus, I just want to get some revenge on him to boost MY fucking self… I don't want to hear what you'd do, I want a little revenge.
>>
Last time I tried to get the cops involved he convinced them I made shit up and that I was troubled so they took me to a hospital! For two weeks! I had to pretend everything was all good just to get out of there and get to my kids. I have 5 of them… does it sound like I can just up and go? Fuck no
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.