[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might be a tricky one for people that are already exper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Music notes.png (134 KB, 5316x3252) Image search: [Google]
Music notes.png
134 KB, 5316x3252
This might be a tricky one for people that are already experienced in learning by ear:

No matter how hard I try, I can't figure out what each note is for the arpeggio in this song that runs through from 3:01 - 3:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXPelWlZMZg

I know the arpeggio loops, but that's the part I really want to know.

So I'm turning to you guys that were forced into music lessons when you were kids to help me out.

If possible, tell me the notes in a format of something like this:
c, d, e#, f
just so I know what order it is.

I can promise that whoever does this for me will get a picture of my ex's tits a few months after she turned 18. I never knew that 5 years later I'd be using her tits as a bargaining chip until now.
>>
>>14358978
you mean the background plucked thingy?
have you already tried putting that part in background (eq'd) and tried reproducing it note by note?
>>
>>14358997

Yeah, I've tried that.

I copped out and did longer notes of
e,g,b
e,g,b
e,g

c,e,g
c,e,g
c,e

etc
>>
i'm not a japanfag, but no midi?
btw i wish i had trained ears too...
>>
>>14359026

I'm actually super surprised how unpopular the song is.

But if there will be a midi, it'll be from me. I've already made a half-assed one to put into GXSCC in order to make it chiptune.
>>
>>14359031
You made a midi and you can't figure out a loop of 4 notes? it's just multiple instruments in the background, that's what tricks you
>>
>>14359033

The reason why I can't get that part is that each note in the arpeggio isn't sharp enough to make out. It's kind of like a blur of notes if that makes any sense. The rest is easy, but even when slowed down with the vocals reduced it's no better.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.