[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone plz photoshop a money shot on my husband? He won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hubby.jpg (68 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hubby.jpg
68 KB, 960x960
Can someone plz photoshop a money shot on my husband? He won't let me cum on his face
:(
>>
>>14358287
bump. not enough gay stuff these days
>>
revenge pic? bumped.
>>
>>14358287
Might help.
Gonna need a back story
>>
>>14358309

Yeah, only worth the time if we get some context here.
>>
>>14358309
What do you want to know?
>>
>>14358314
he wants a fucking backstory
>>
>>14358312
When we first got together we were really into the club scene. We met some guys that were into swinging. We talked about it and decided it wasn't for us. This past December we got married and our sex life kind of went downhill. We decided to try swinging, so we went to the same club (known for that sort of thing) and found a couple of guys. By January we were at our first orgy. My husband is submissive, so he was giving a lot of oral. He was giving to two different guys while I watched and one came on his face, and it went straight in Kyle's eye and it swelled shut. Like a second later the other guy came in the back of Kyle's throat. I guess he wasn't expecting it and he vomitted all over the place. We were both so embarassed. Since then he will not let me cum on or near his face and I don't see that changing any time soon.
>>
>>14358341
you tagged the wrong one requesting
>>
>>14358287
would definitely liek to see. perfect lips
>>
>>14358309
Anon you gonna do it?
>>
>>14358341
He won't let you, his husband, cum on his face but he'll let another at an orgy? You watched his face get cum on, and now want to see a fake version?

I find this study shaky at best.
>>
>>14358410
Story that is. Not study.
>>
>>14358410
After the embarrassment of the orgy he won't let me cum on his face. It reminds him of it. He won't even give head anymore
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (185 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
185 KB, 960x960
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.