[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
western guro hentai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459607747107.jpg (352 KB, 630x850) Image search: [Google]
1459607747107.jpg
352 KB, 630x850
i don't have any of the images from the comic but i can describe it to the best of my ability.
a hooker is kidnapped by 2 men, some of the things they do to her include; putting a heated rod in her urethra, cutting holes in her breasts and putting vials of acid inside of those holes before crushing her breasts between two pieces of wood.
please /r/ i've been looking for it everywhere but can't find it.
>>
>>14350815
I don't have any info on that comic, however, I did spend a weekend in Vancouver once and found a cute little homeless teen. She said she was 18, she looked a little younger but whatever I wasn't asking for ID. She was addicted to oxycontin and was kicked out of her parents house. She agreed to be my slave for that weekend if I could hook her up. I did.

I would slap her around, punch and kick her. I made sure she was crying every time before fucking her. She made me promise from the start there would be no anal, but that changed when I told her it was going to happen or she won't get anymore oxys. By Sunday night I had her fisting herself.

Best weekend of my life.
>>
OP here, more info on the comic, the hooker was blonde and wore a dress in the beginning of it. i cannot remember if it was color or not
>>
>>14351041
OP here again realizing what i said in the last post makes me think that it must have been in color or at least partial color
>>
>>14351282
OP here once again to say it was a very long comic and i saw it posted in /b/ but did not save it out of shock
>>
Its by the artist Zerns. Its called short and sweet.
>>
>>14351702
yea that's it, do you know where i can find the full thing for free?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.