[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got +50 pics and 5 vids of my gf,please anons tell how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 20
File: IMG-20140823-WA0000.jpg (58 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140823-WA0000.jpg
58 KB, 450x800
got +50 pics and 5 vids of my gf,please anons tell how would u wanna do her,each post will get images after all u'll get vids
>>
I'd face fuck her until she's choking on my dick

post naked bent over ass, cuck.
>>
I'd do anal with her in the shower, seems like she likes it rough
>>
File: IMG-20151130-WA0002.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151130-WA0002.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>>14345628
she got panties is that works?
>>
>>14345621
Tittyfuck her and cum all over her face (what are the vids of?)
>>
File: IMG-20150911-WA0003.jpg (73 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150911-WA0003.jpg
73 KB, 720x1280
>>14345631
>>
>>14345640
fucking,sucking,masturbating and playing with her tits interested ha?
>>
>>14345621
I would lift her dress up and play with her tight pussy. She'd plead to stop because she has to go out. I'd keep going until she finally agrees but no facial this time so I would turn her around, bend her over and slide my cock deep inside her and fuck her hard and make her scream. When I'm ready to come I would throw her to her knees and force her choke on my cock, making her eyes water and ruin her make up then give her a big thick load of cum all over her face like she deserves
>>
>>14345643
that was fine.u got 1 privileged wish pic
>>
>>14345645
Show me that slut sucking on cock
>>
File: blow.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blow.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>14345646
we are going fine anons also got that pic's vid
>>
>>14345643
also got her forced bj in that vid
>>
>>14345654
I would enjoy her sucking my cock and have her tell me to make sure I don't cum in her mouth cause she hates the taste. Continue enjoying it as she gets more enthusiastic and going deeper then hold her head down and make her choke on every inch as I give her a big mouthful of cum.

Any facials?
>>
>>14345660
Post the vid you lucky man
>>
File: IMG-20150520-WA0006.jpg (46 KB, 1088x612) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150520-WA0006.jpg
46 KB, 1088x612
>>14345664
sorry my archive doesnt contains any facial with her but i can give u this,hope you enjoy
>>
>>14345671
Anything with her face showing her as a slut then?
>>
>>14345667
not to that comment anon people are working for that by telling how would they fuck her with hardest way
>>
File: 20150617102945.jpg (103 KB, 612x1088) Image search: [Google]
20150617102945.jpg
103 KB, 612x1088
>>14345673
is this looks like slutty ?
>>
Damm got to fuck that pussy and ass so hard

Kik jongen25nl
>>
File: 1459098812039.jpg (177 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1459098812039.jpg
177 KB, 1280x960
here's one more for free
>>
>>14345696
I'd love to spread her cheeks and fuck her in the ass, while she moans in pain, making and O-face. As she approaches her climax, she grabs a nearby pillow and screams into it as her entire body shudders with a powerful orgasm. I then unload into her, causing her to almost jump off in pain as her pussy grows to be too sensitive to be fucked after her orgasm.

Any full body shots?
>>
>>14345621
I'd pull my cock out as she was getting ready and make her give me a handjob just as a tease. She'd like the idea but insist that's all she's doing because she has to get ready for dinner with her parents in ten minutes, it is after all the first time I'll be meeting them. I'd start feeling her up, pulling her top down, spreading her legs apart and rub her pussy. She starts to get more and more into it and grabs my cock and starts sucking on it. After a while, she stops, looks at the time shocked and says omg we have to be at dinner now. I grab her hair and make her deepthroat my cock, she continues on her own will as I move my hand back down to her pussy to feel her panties drenched. She takes her mouth away from my cock, looks up, gives a cheeky smile and says maybe a quickie? I immediately pick her up and throw her onto the bed. I take off her now dripping wet panties and slide my cock deep inside her pussy, she moans as she feels every inch get deeper inside her. After a while she says she wants to ride my cock and make me cum. So I lay back and she gets in a reverse cowgirl position and starts bouncing her ass up and down on my cock. She keeps moaning and starts screaming when her mobile begins to ring, it's her dad. She stops, stays on my cock and picks up the phone. "Honey it's dad where are you??" "Just getting ready daddy, I won't be long". I then get up bend her over and start fucking her from behind as hard and as fast as I can. I can hear her dad shouting over the phone "we've gone out of our way to come to this restaurant to meet this boyfriend of yours and you're late? Hurry up and get down here or we're cutting you off!" I can feel her getting wetter and wetter.She screams back "oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" As I fill her pussy full of thick white cum.

Sorry turned into a narrative :p surely enough for that blowjob video
>>
>>14345717
naked or clothed?both of them are sexy
>>
>>14345726
this lad is determined!
>>
>>14345727
Are both an option? I wanna compare the two, but if not the naked one
>>
File: IMG-20150117-WA0007.jpg (103 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150117-WA0007.jpg
103 KB, 720x1280
>>14345731
1st clothed
>>
File: 3344.jpg (74 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
3344.jpg
74 KB, 540x960
>>14345742
and the nude one as i promised
>>
>>14345744
>>14345742
thx laddie!
>>
>>14345726
here is some part of bj vid,now we can start forced rape or gore shit to continue for short webm parts of vids(stories can include gangbang,injures,cuckold or threathing with her life)
>>
File: 0024.webm (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
0024.webm
2 MB, 500x600
>>14345749
here's the webm
>>
File: C360_2014-05-27-16-53-47-883.jpg (357 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
C360_2014-05-27-16-53-47-883.jpg
357 KB, 1152x2048
>>14345746
hope u liked them
>>
>>14345749
by this you mean, in order to unlock the next video clip, we need to incorporate gang banging, cucks,etc into future stories?
>>
File: doggy_1.webm (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
doggy_1.webm
2 MB, 500x600
>>14345757

exactly,for vids which includes scenes like this
>>
File: IMG-20151030-WA0029.jpg (70 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151030-WA0029.jpg
70 KB, 540x960
>>14345757
remember anons thats a win-win deal
>>
i'll give u guys mega links at the end of this thread.if u curious about why we do that let me explain.we are together for 2 years and we stucked at our sex life we need to get excited things about it and reading these all with my gf so get us excited
>>
>>14345759
il write a short paragraph about whatever you want if you just give a quick statement saying what each video is about/has

also for the story, it would be nice if you could explicitly say what you wanted in in (where, how, her reaction, her clothing, etc)
>>
>>14345768
these all up to you anon we'll just read them all and try some of these which are hardest as role play
>>
>>14345767
If she's doing it with you, make a facial video and I'll write you the best story you'll have ever laid eyes on
>>
File: bj_1.webm (3 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
bj_1.webm
3 MB, 500x600
>>14345768
just try to get some gore shits and dont be merciful
>>
>>14345770
hot af, working on a story rn

btw, could I get names to work with for her (dosen't have to be real, just names you want for her and yourself so you know who tf im talking about)
>>
>>14345772
its all in the mega links give us what we want then take it what
>>
>>14345671
what is that? A screwdriver?
>>
>>14345780
marker in the pooper
>>
>>14345776
ezgi for her and im the bad guy who doesnt got a name
>>
>>14345785
Ah... odd angle
>>
I'd sodomize her with a screwdriver and call it a marker
>>
File: pussy.webm (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
pussy.webm
2 MB, 350x350
>>14345789
maybe next time we can share the new pics or vids about that role play what u tell us
>>
>>14345793
tell us how would u do this
>>14345796
that were for u
>>
>>14345798
hes actually part wizard, using the "screwus marcus" spell he would create a magnificent object that acts both as a screwdriver, but is pronounced "Makah" (Ma-R-Kuh). He would then insert it into her lavish vagina and wisper the magic words to begin the spell: ":
>>
>>14345805
lol
>>
>>14345805
wtf
>>
>>14345798
lube handle real good so it's slippery as shit and reduces friction on my hand while I'm plowing her with the shank (those handles can damage soft hands). I'd blind fold her while doing this and make her guess what kind of tip I'm using (slotted, phillips, allen, torque, tri-wing, etc). If she guesses correctly I get to use the power drill on her. You know... shit like that.
>>
>>14345779
I get home from work and slump down into the couch. Another shit day at work. Boss always cracking down on me and pushing me deadlines forward to be a dickhead. Crappy pay, just can't wait for my girl to get home so I can fuck that juicy ass from behind again, my one highlight of the day. I hear a noise at the door, she must be home, I start to get slightly hard at the thought of her tight little pussy. I go to meet her at the door but I stop in shock. "Hi baby, you obviously know Shawn" I dont answer, Shawn was my boss at work, the reason my day is so shitty. He is a 6 foot 3 black guy who is super arrogant. The last thing I need. "Uh hey Shawn, why's he here honey?" "Oh babe, I've just seen how miserable you've been at work day after day so I went into your office to see if there was anything I could do" she grabs shawn's hand and leads him into the house. "Honey what are you doing". "Babe he liked the look of me and suggested I could do him a favour and he would go easier on you" "..but that's cheating". Shawn begins to speak "look, I'm going to fuck your girl and you're going to watch every second, whether you like it or not, but you probably will enjoy it you sick fuck". He begins to touch her and grabs her ass, he lifts up her skirt to reveal her panties, my favourite ones she only wears on special occasions. They begin to kiss when she pulls away "look babe, I'm doing this for you, it'll be much easier for you from now on" she leads shawn into the front bedroom. "Come on babe, shown wants you to watch" I enter the bedroom and take a seat at the desk, as shawn undresses my girlfriend, the love of my life. I feel ill at the though of my girlfriend with someone else but at the same time I want to see more. She kneels down and begins to unbuckle Shawn's pants. She pulls out his cock in shock yet excitement "OMG BABE IT IS MASSIVE!" Shawn looks over at me and smiles, "she's going to enjoy this".
>>
File: IMG-20150908-WA0008.jpg (101 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150908-WA0008.jpg
101 KB, 1280x960
>>14345838
u're going good
>>
File: boobies.webm (3 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
boobies.webm
3 MB, 640x352
>>14345845
here's the reward for this
>>
PART ONE

Egzi was not paying much attention to the world that night, she had just picked up the newest book in the "Centipede" series and was enthralled by its content. She didn't hear the lock come undone from the back door, or the wet boots slowly make their way to her room. Egzi turned her head as she heard the bedroom door creak open, when the man rushed into the room and forced her head down onto the bed. She began to scream for help but her mouth was quickly covered up by the bald intruder. He turned her over and pressed her face down into the bed, she struggled to get free but was unable to because of his dominate position over her back. Eventually she realized there was no way in fighting it, she was unable to overpower him. As she settled down and her breathing grew louder as the thoughts of her possible future settled in. Suddenly, the man began to reach up her shirt, and she realized what he wanted, her bra strap.
>>
>>14345838
She looks at his huge cock in shock for a few seconds before trying to wrap her mouth around it. It barely fits in her mouth and she can't go more than a quarter of the way down his big black cock. She looks at me briefly "babe, this is actually huge, it's almost as big as my forearm and it isn't even completely hard yet, I'm actually kind of exci.." Shawn cuts her off by grabbing her hair and making her choke on his cock. He facefucks her and makes her eyes water. I can tell she is really enjoying this as she's got one hand on his cock and one hand down between her legs rubbing her pussy. By now I am rock hard and eager to see more. "Now then, I think it's time to see if your girl can handle a real dick" he picks her up and bends her over the bend. "Mmm she's got a nice booty on her, don't know how you managed to get her you loser" he grabs his thick cock and slides it over her pussy, she lets out a massive moan and yells "uhhh fuck me with that big black cock of yours Shawn, use me as the filthy slut I am!" Shawn spanks her in response and says "okay baby, you ready" as he begins to slide inside her. She lets out a Yelp and bites into the pillow as he goes deeper "omg slower slower, you fucking massive!!!" Shawn pulls back a little then slides back inside over and over until his entire length of his black cock was buried inside her. "Your girls tight white pussy feels so good, I can't wait to fill her full of a deal man's cum"
>>
>>14345870
>>14345872
after that both stories finish u guys get what u deserved
>>
>>14345870
PART TWO

When he located his prize, he slowly un-clipped it from her back, causing her to gasp as Egiz realized her bra had come undone. He then inched down her back, so that he was resting on her thighs and put both of one of his hands at the bottom of her neck bone to hold her down, and the other one slowly inched down her back, approaching her ass. Her breathing grew even heavier as his hand slid down her ass crack in an awkward manor. The man was enjoying himself, as a bulge grew in his pants, he decided it was time to see how tight this girl was. He slid his index finger into her ass, causing it to tighten and hug his finger almost. Her breathing grew quieter as he went deeper and deeper inside of her with his finger. He quickly withdrew, his hand moist a tad bit sore. He then used his free had to shimmy his victims pants down to her knees, revealing a creamy white ass ripe for a pounding. He then began to spank her hard, so hard that she was having trouble containing her volume. The man understood and decided to help her out.
>>
>>14345872
she screams with each thrust "oh babe it feels so fucking good!". I have only heard her swear once and when I accidentally entered her ass instead of her pussy, but she was not swearing out of happiness that time. I begin to stroke my cock to the sight of my girl being in heavenly pleasure. I am filled with jealousy but can't help but enjoy it. Shaun pulls her hair and he begins to fuck her harder and faster. Her screams become shallower and louder than I have ever heard before "uhhh im cumming, I'm cumming!!" as she screams louder and louder as shawn fucks her harder and harder until shawn takes a surprised step back. "Your girl's a squirter" I notice it too. "Omg I have never ever cum like that before! I never knew I was a squirter" Shawn smiles "well that's what a real man can do". He grabs his still hard cock and puts it over her ass. I chuckle "good luck, she hates the idea of anal and will neve.." She cuts me off "yes omg shawn, I want you to take my anal virginity and fill my tight little asshole with your enourmous black cock!!"
>>
>>14345885
PART THREE (FINALE)

A few minutes later all that covered Egzi up was her hair, and the duck tape around her wrists, ankles, and mouth. He hoisted her up onto his lap, ass facing up, and continued to spank her until her cheeks were red and her eyes were teary. He then threw her onto the bed in such a position so that her ass was facing skyward and her feet and head were providing support. The bald invader began too unzip his pants, revealing his massive throbbing cock, aiming at Egzi's raw ass. As she struggled to free herself, he plunged himself inside her, causing her to release a muffled scream from behind her duck tape gag. In a matter of moments he was balls deep into the struggling girl, taking a moment to ponder the future, he then began to slam her ass, causing the bed to shake violently in rythem with his pounding. Egzi grew wetter and wetter as the pounding went on, so much so that a small puddle began to form under her clit. The man noticed this and chuckled to himself, then saying to her "You actually like this don't you? You slut". He then mustered up the strength to pound even harder than before, this time using one hand ass as a support (he was essentially squatting over her) and the other hand he used to shove his finger in her while he pounded harder and harder. She found herself feeling a climax growing, despite her situation, she was somehow getting something out of this. He himself also found himself reaching an orgasm as her moans stopped and her breathing grew heavy. Simultaneously, the two came, however his was much more "explosive" to say the least. As he pulled out, cum began to leak from her ass, and her pussy flooded itself with juices. He took a step back to admire his work, as he got dressed, he realized she had passed out from exhaustion. Feeling a tad bit merciful after destroying her ass, he cut her arms loose and fled into the night. (The End? Dun Dun Dunnn!???)
>>
>>14345912
>>14345884

PART THREE POINT TWO

Sorry if thats not as violent as you were hopping for, I'm not really into gore and shit so I tried to make this appeal to you and get some enjoyment out of this myself
>>
>>14345915
https://mega.nz/#F!HE82CDLZ!qWn7m6BwBmq1JnfCR59CEQ so thats the pics part after other story vids part will come too
>>
>>14345915
and if u curious "ezgi" was that girl
>>
>>14345903
Shawn smiles at me as he pushes his cock inside her tight little asshole. She yelps as the head of his cock pops inside. "Holy fuck, this is tight as fuck, your girl really needed this cock" he begins to push deeper and she continues to scream in pain, but I could also tell in pleasure". He pulls back and begins to thrust in and out of her ass "holy shiiiit, babe this feels so fucking good! I've been missing out!! Let me ride that big black cock Shawn". He happily obliges and lies back on the bed, she sits over him facing me, grabs his cock and guides it back into her asshole. She slowly begins to bounce up and down his thick cock and starts moaning and screaming. She notices me for a moment "that's it baby, stroke your cock to the sight of this. I want you to enjoy the sight of shawn's big cock fucking my tight little asshole". She picks up pace, and begins to rub her clit. Shawn grabs her hips and thrusts from below whilst she continues to rub her clit. "Ohhhhh fuck, don't stop shawn baby I'm cumming I'm cumming" she lets out a final scream as she squirts again this time I get drenched in it. The sight of it and feeling her pussy squirt over me pushed me over the edge and I came too. "That's it baby, you enjoy that sight" Shawn gets up and pushes my future wife down to her knees "you did enjoy that didn't you you pathetic man, now watch what a real load of cum looks like" Shawn stroked his at least ten inch cock over her face as she looked up at him playing with her tits begging for his cum. "That's it shawn, I want to feel your hot cum all over my face. I'm your little slut now finish me off" Shawn moans as he lets out load after load of thick white cum all over the love of my life's face. She smiles and plays with it. She looks over to me and says "well I throughly enjoyed that babe, if work gets hard again let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. I love you and would do anything for you baby"
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 500x333
>>14345938
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!KY1AjYjb!shU_s7OWwQzZjiwXcyZGiQ
>>
>>14345947
>>14345929
10 minutes for download fags
>>
>>14345947
any more photos OP?
>>
>>14345960
nope anon
>>
>>14345941
Get her to post a new photo like nude holding a sign saying thank you /r/
>>
>>14345964
we will anon thx for the stories
>>
links are closed btw
>>
>>14345965
No problem, hope you enjoyed ;)
>>
>>14345973
fun will start now :D
>>
>>14345969
Yeah the video links are dude. Reupload them
>>
>>14345978
I managed to get 3/5 links

1st vid was just this >>14345853

2ed was also, just this >>14345796

3rd one was a video of her sucking him off for about half of it, then the other half was him fucking her reverse cowgirl
>>
>>14345982
I got three too. The two on this thread plus the doggy style from this thread. Keen to see the other two
>>
>>14345985
FUCK, THE OTHER TWO FILES MUST HAVE BEEN DAMNING PROOF OF ALIEN EXISTENCE, THATS WHY OP CREATED THIS THREAD, NOT TO PLEASURE HIS 'GF", BUT TO LEARN OF OUR SEXUAL BEHAVIORS SO THAT HE CAN INFORM THE ALIEN OVERLORDS ABOUT OUR WEAKNESSES. THE OVERLORDS WILL THEN CREATE ALIENS THAT LOOK LIKE REALLY HOT CELEBS AND THEY WILL INDIVIDUALLY COME TO OUR HOMES, SEDUCE US, AND GOBBLE OUR BRAINS UP LIKE A TASTY CHICKEN SOUFFLE.

IM TELLIN YA BOYS! THIS IS THE WORLD NOW, NOW WE ALL BETTER PULL OUR HEADS OUT OF ARE ASSES AND GET ON THIS FUCKING PROBLEM BEFORE OP IS ABLE TO CONTACT THE OVERLORDS

THAT SHITTY STAR SLINGING MOTHERFUCKER IS GOING NOWHERE UNLESS HE GETS PAST THIS MONSTER OF A MAN. OP, IF YOU DARE THREATEN MY PLANET AGAIN, I WILL PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE, BAKE YOU A NICE BOWL OF PASTA, AND WHEN YOU COME TO CHECK ON THE TASTY PASTA, ILL DUNK YOUR FUCKING HEAD INTO THE VAT OF BOILING ALIEN WATER

NICE TRY OP, IM ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU
>>
>>14346002
HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKER IS RIGHT!! YOU'RE FUCKED OP BUT WE'RE ONTO YOU NOW
>>
>>14346002
if u want it so much and couldnt get enough time i can reupload links again?
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.