[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left or right based anons and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
Left or right based anons and why
>>
Left or right anons? Fuck one and the other has to watch
>>
File: 2016-03-31 12.02.55.jpg (194 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-31 12.02.55.jpg
194 KB, 450x600
Fuck one, other watches itll be fun anons
>>
>>14341329
Left cus I know her.... I work with her...
>>
Meant to post this one lol
>>
>>14341399
Whats her first name then lol?
>>
>>14341410
I'm not sharing that shit so every faggot here can stalk her, I can't believe you'd do this kind of sick shit to her man. She has a husband and a kid and a dying father, get the fuck over it you sick bastard, who cares if anon's would fuck girls. Leave her be she doesn't deserve that shit
>>
>>14341417
Lol not the same girl, she doesnt have a kid, sry anon
>>
>>14341417
If thats true, you basically deserve to burn in hell op... just sayin....
>>
>>14341426
Nah her dads fine and she doesnt have a kid, she is married tho, bit she cheats on her husband
>>
>>14341420
Oh just a husband and dying father? Ya that makes it ok op! Other dude that knows her, tell her about this, net she can figure out who he is and block him from Facebook or Snapchat
>>
>>14341434
Op lies to cover ass
>>
>>14341438
Nah im serious dude in fact the girl on the right is the milf lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-25-11-04-11.png (975 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-25-11-04-11.png
975 KB, 1080x1920
Yeah she breastfeeds with these lol
>>
>>14341447
Lucky for the daddy
>>
So left or right lolol
>>
So left or right lol
>>
Who would you fuck? Other has to watch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.