[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Source?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 032213892_0519575972_123_415lo.jpg (172 KB, 597x827) Image search: [Google]
032213892_0519575972_123_415lo.jpg
172 KB, 597x827
Yesterday, a very helpful anon identified this girl as "Amy, Tina, Kat - mysexydaughter".

However, all I'm able to find by googling that is a very small gallery from said website, and various outdated rar links scattered among file-sharing forums. Some videos refer to her as "Christina", but I can find no working links to any of her videos or galleries.

So, please, does anyone have more information about her? A stash of her stuff you may have downloaded a long time ago and forgotten about? Helpful links? Any useful help whatsoever is greatly appreciated.
>>
File: f1bde4f7.jpg (71 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
f1bde4f7.jpg
71 KB, 600x900
Bump
>>
File: c26e187d.jpg (86 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
c26e187d.jpg
86 KB, 600x900
Bump
>>
File: 7933f5e5.jpg (105 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
7933f5e5.jpg
105 KB, 600x900
Please, anybody? Any pictures you have of her that are not from this gallery (or if you have the VIDEO of this gallery) will be greatly appreciated! ;_;
>>
Damn that girl.... going to be watching this thread
>>
Hey faggot, found the video just https://hqcollect.me/pack/495-mysexydaughter-com/180357-39-avi/

Look for
Its mysexydaughter 39
>>
>>14340389
Found another video of her
http://m.spankbang.com/1oy8/play/cute+russian+teen+girl+christine+nice+car+fuck/480p/

Btw I'm doing all this shut on a tablet.
>>
>>14340389
>>14340394
Dang! Much appreciated, anon. Can I ask what search parameters you used to find these results? I reverse-searched every image I have and couldn't find anything but dead ends. Also, can you recommend any programs/websites to rip these videos? I doubt tubeoffline will work.
>>
>>14340402
I used google search. Clicked on each link. Found mysexydaughter, and just typed in mysexydaughter torrents. There was a list of all their films. Also a forum page linked her video.

Heres the torrent, its video 39
http://torrent-pirat.com/viewtopic.php?f=401&t=338409
>>
>>14340407
Oh, anon, you beautiful son of a gun. You have saved my sanity, I am eternally grateful. I was also able to download her car sex video with tubeoffline, so now I have both. THANKS SO MUCH, OMG. I had little hopes of finding anything due to the age of the shoots, but you have come through with shining colors.

All's I need now is some more decent photos of her and I'll be set.
>>
Bump for pictures. Probably last bump of the night. It has been a fruitful thread. Once again, thanks to the anon that helped.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.