[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baidu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: I07HHK5.jpg (178 KB, 601x901) Image search: [Google]
I07HHK5.jpg
178 KB, 601x901
So i have found the set that this picture belongs to but i can not download it because it is on baidu.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o76l4j4
pw:g9k4
can anyone be a hero, download this and put it on mega?
>>
>>14333366

It's not available
>>
>>14333366
who is dis babe
>>
[Fulido.net] New COACH 2.zip
You download the file is too large, you need to use the Baidu cloud housekeeper.
>>
>>14333366
Okay, I jumped through the hoops and finally got it started downloading...
>>
plz who is dis
>>
plz
>>
>>14333893
someone with a 800 mb download from a japanese server...
>>
>>14333899
no dis babe >>14333366
>>
>>14333899
Which, btw was a pain in the butt to get going because I had to sign up for some random ass fake phone service in order to get a download program to download this off of A japanese version of Rapidshare.

Oh btw, Call me ARQ

>> 14333904
Yes, That's what i'm downloading... so I can get it on Mega for the >>14333366
>>
>>14333907
>mega
u speakin my language, i like dis :]
>>
>>14333920
That's the idea.
>>
>>14333920
Alright man, i got it downloaded... and i've unzipped it... and i've watched the movie in there... cause it's got a link, a website logo, and a 12 minute or so video... I'm uploading it to mega now... but .... I don't know if you're gonna be happy with it...
>>
>>14333939
just spill the beans man, is it all softcore shit? is there even a nipple or not??

looks like a blue balls situation to me familia..
>>
>>14333939
im not op, op is sleeping. gettin there myself :P
>>
>>14333949
It is Seriously softcore. yes, there is a moment where you can see a nipple, another where you see her ass crack and another where you can see her clit. In my opinion, not worth the time I took to download it. I've seen better jap stuff, and i've seen way better english speaking stuff, it's just this chick rubbing her own body to some soft rock music for 11 minutes 2 seconds.
>>
>>14333957
keep uploading
>>
>>14333957
well, dude. if you've watched 1 good jav you already have seen far better stuff ofc

that being said, doesn't sound that bad. still would check it out
>>
>>14333961
>>14333958
you know, it's honestly dissapointments like this that make me glad I'm a man who married a nympho... so anytime I feel a movie is a cock tease, I can get laid.
>>
>>14333995
how many times per day/week?
she cheatin?
don't you get bored, like ever?
>>
another thread was posted with the same babe >>14333793
>>
>>14333995
focus anon, how much has been uploaded so far???
>>
>>14333997
As many as I want. If I'm not up to it she uses toys. No she doesn't cheat. Yes I'm sure, because we're both Agoraphobic and don't leave the house =). Do I get bored... yes, but there are plenty of ways to spice up the sex and she's always up for playing within the realm of my fantasies.

>>14334003
83% as of me writing this sentence.
>>
>>14334006
noice. pretty good deal you got going for you over there desu

:3
>>
>>
>>14334027
https://mega.nz/#!MZdhGAAQ!JYwWFvOhMjA-68UVX47TZ5UZ9dB8I68H-NcTKfErKlc
>>
>>14334080
Thanks Senseeiiii! 800mb holly motherrrr
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.